↭ PLEASE RECOMMEND A TELEPHONE THANK YOU ⍩

Reaction score
hello friends my poor old moto x is on its last legs the charger is pooped the battery only lasts like an hour and the headphone jack doesnt work and i am looking for a telephone to replace it (probably)
e411a1f29a.jpg

it must have:
-a good screen
-a fingerprint sensor
-USB type C and a headphone socket
-under £200

thanks friends

Reaction score
samsung 9 cuz u get a galaxy skin on fortnite >///<

Deleted member 5193

I have a OnePlus 5T. OnePlus focuses on specs over bloatware which is unusual for a company. Although those phones (new at least) at over 200, you could probably find either used or go for an older OnePlus device.

Reaction score
I
I have a OnePlus 5T. OnePlus focuses on specs over bloatware which is unusual for a company. Although those phones (new at least) at over 200, you could probably find either used or go for an older OnePlus device.
I have a OnePlus 5, and I'll be switching to Nokia after this one. I'm impressed by the OP5, but Nokia is just better at Android updates and the Nokia 7 has a massive 4000 mah battery. I'd rather have that than specs I won't need, because I don't game on my phone.

Deleted member 5193

I
I have a OnePlus 5, and I'll be switching to Nokia after this one. I'm impressed by the OP5, but Nokia is just better at Android updates and the Nokia 7 has a massive 4000 mah battery. I'd rather have that than specs I won't need, because I don't game on my phone.

It's not all about the size, it's about what you do with it ;)

I've been really impressed up to now with how OnePlus manages to maintain a great battery life, and I know the company can replace the battery when it starts to become bad if you contact them, that's according to their community forum anyway.

They seem to have battery optimisation perfect. Also, their beta programme enables you to get the latest versions of Android pretty early on, although I can't say before Nokia as I've not looked at when they released versions.

My brother had a Nokia about a year ago, it was good but after about half a year started becoming really sluggish, I'm not a fan of Nokia devices simply based off that, and the fact I don't like the looks of them so much.

It is personal choice though, best thing is to research the phones you shortlist and try and determine what is best for you according to your needs.

Reaction score
OnePlus, Huawei (P9, P10, P20)

Look at specs, not brands. Trust me, it's worth it.

Reaction score