1 year, bye now.

Reaction score
Well, it's time. I am officialy leaving the server. I will probably have a small peek when there's an update, but not much more really.
Goodbye.

Here's a small story about me.

(Put this on while reading)
It was the 13th of January 2015.
Little 14 year old Synatec decided to play some Garry's Mod, he felt bored after a few minutes. Playing DarkRP every day and night wasn't fun at all, then I joined this DarkRP server named ... I don't know anymore. This god @Zoephix was the owner of it, he was dutch. Just like me. He gave me superadmin and then told me about some sever named PERPHeads. At first I thought it was a twisted version of DarkRP, but then I saw was forced to read the rules list. When I saw the list, I knew this was serious.

This is where my journey started.

Little 14 year old Synatec started what was called 'Roleplaying' he never heard of this word and needed to search it on Google. He still didn't understand. After playing on the server for about 1 hour, he got a warning. His first warning! How exciting! After this warning little 14 year old Synatec got some new clothes and started making firearms. He did crimes, he helped people. After playing on the server for 10 days already, his second warning arrived. Synatec was like, I don't give a fuck I want to play!

2 days later
Synatec walked into a fire to escape a full police situation. His third warning was here. Even though he didn't give a flying fuck he felt like he was doing bad things. He joined the police force as Officer Wesdijk. The 8th of February his fourth warning arrived on the scene, this wasn't going very well. The same day, exactly 1 hour later his fifth warning arrived.

After finally knowing how the server worked, Synatec was staying calm not roleplaying that much but being AFK. But yet, the next day he got his sixth warning. Same day, again 1 hour later his seventh warning arrived. Synatec still didn't give a flying fuck. For a full month Synatec didn't get any warning and met some nice people, he joined his first Organization, IKEA. Roleplaying was fun, but then the 3rd of April his eight warning arrived. This was not going very well because 2 days later Synatec called @Sdac2 very rude things. Synatec got his first ban, he gave a flying fuck now though! He thought his life was over but it wasn't. When he got unbanned again he got his nineth warning. Almost the tenth milestone! Synatec didn't break any rule for 1 month already! He roleplayed everyday and hit the 2 week playtime. He was very happy and thought he finally understood the server and wouldn't get banned or get a warning once again. But like you thought, the 3rd of May Synatec got a 2 week ban. When he got unbanned well, Synatec got his tenth warning. Literally 1 day later Synatec got banned for 2 days, he was AFK in a roleplay situation. Synatec got his unban and was happy again. But then he got his eleventh warning... It was a small one but still not fun. Then he had a situation with another player. Both claimed other things but then Synatec got a ban for 1 hour! He got banned in the middle of a roleplay situation! 1 hour later he got his unban and was still very angry. 1 month later it happened. Synatec got banned again and got a ban for 1 week long. He was like, well, shit. He got unbanned and started playing again. He roleplayed again, not for too long though. He got a 1 week ban on the 30th of July, don't store your sniper kids. He started roleplaying again without any ban or warning for 2 months but in the time between his twelveth warning and his eleventh warning, Synatec met @Niko , the most banterous person in the whole world. Synatec had some fun with him in his biggest organization he was in, Infinite. When they were growing some drugs in Scarppy Joes Synatec put a pot for sale named "Niko sux". He flew it around the map with his physgun and he got his thirteenth warning. He had 2 months of fun again getting no ban or warning. But then, the 26th of October he got a warning again... Even though he had 14 warnings already he still had loads of fun! After 1 month, Synatec hit the warning cap... 15 warnings... He was not happy, but guess what! Synatec didn't get a ban or warning to the day it is now! He has fun on the server, but after playing for 1 year, turning 15 years old. Synatec thought it was enough, he had enough fun. Oh, and CS:GO found him.

So, I am leaving.

Thanks for all the fun.
(The tags are not in a specific order)

@-=Bilbo Swaggins=-
I had so much fun with you, you always knew how to make me laugh and I won't forget you. Especially if you send me a retarded picture on Snapchat.

@Niko
You are the most banterous person in the world and it was fun roleplaying with you, thanks for CS:GO scrub.

@WolfyLuxion
Oh my gat, I had so much fun with you and Ian. Holy shit that was a fun ride. At first I thought you were a squeaky ass boy but then I found out you weren't a boy... (Still beter than you in CS:GO though).

@Dead
You killed my organization leader when I met you, I didn't give a fuck and we had shit fuck of fun robbing shit.

@Madda
*Dials Martin Checky*
You wanna rob the bank? Holy shit had fun robbing the bank with you, I just had fun overall when you were there.

@Philip
You thaught me everything. Thanks for the fun RP dude.

@Frank
I said this before, your roleplay is on point. It was fun roleplaying with you and I won't forget it.

@jjjackier
Fuck you.

@Agent Green
Had some great roleplay with you, you were my standard VIP seller.

@[PH]Cobra
Stevo, lordie lordie I had shit fucks of fun with you. Still gonna play CS:GO with you.

@SteyLex
Even though we had some ups and downs I won't forget the roleplay we had.

@Polsehormeater
(I cant do the special O)
I had some fun with you, you still suck at shooting the M82 though.

@Creepis
You look asian. :kappa: Had amazing times with you. Feuste mich, Vater.

@Fredy, @StephenPuffs, @Bolli and @Xquality
Thanks for making this all possible.

@blobvis 2.0
Had amazing roleplay with you and you suck at CS:GO with your SG 553 skills. jk luvu

If I forgot you I am sorry, can't remember everyone can I?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, even though I haven't played with you in a while it's gonna be really different not having you here, bye Synatec <3, hope to see you back soon if possible :(

I still remember when Steylex and his friend "betrated" us xD
little-boy-bye-graphic.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
No.. No... NO... NOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't do this m8. Plz dun lev me.

I will always send you retarded pictures on snapchat, in fact..... Check your phone..

Reaction score
Fuck you, no return NOW, get your ass Back And don't leave!!

Maarja als jemaar cs:go blijft spelen en jij me niet uit mijn vriendelijst haalt!

Gewoon lekker blijven spelen en geef me al je geld en spullen :laughcry:

Nah maar serieus jammer dat je niet meer komt

En rude dat je mij niet hent genoemd

Reaction score
I had fun with you mate. You were there ever since I was a sweatervest, and we had some good times. It's sad to see you go, but everyone is going to leave the server at some time. Have fun playing CS:GO
You forgot to tag me :(. I cri everitime

Last edited:

Deleted member 4116

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Why you do this ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

please don't leave :((((

its was so great roleplaying with you ;(

2382-feeling-down.gif

Reaction score
I really don't know why I look asian :trande:

You're a good lad and I hope we can keep in touch in the future in case you need to be deranked boosted in CSGO or have some 10/10 banter somewhere else.

Shell says good bye! :turtle:

Reaction score
Goodbye Synatec :( , shame to see you leaving ... good luck with your life and come back as soon as you can :D :p <3

what about me ? why im not in the list

Reaction score

I can't believe you've done this..

I took you as a friend, a brother.. I used to have so much fun with you! Do reconsider coming back..

Have fun in CS:GO.
Goodbye, my friend.
You have been there for me, always.

Reaction score
7f312da483bd6e35dce08f155ba20573.png

sorry for stealing your vla then

goodbye matey, you've been a weird lad in "The Luxion Family" ayy

Amber Powell

You gave me herpes, I loved it and you will be dearly missed by the guy in pink

Reaction score
I started crying..... AND KEEP ON DREAMING ABOUT BEING BETTER THAN ME IN CS:GO
But anyways, dude? Why did you do this to me, I thought we were more than friends. You made posts about the same thing twice. You better get back ingame. I havent quit the server, I am just busy playin other games. Sorry for letting you be alone. But if you join back, I MAY give you ma lambo money, and that's because .............................. I love you <3

LEL as a friend, but if you really want to leave, then alright. But we will remember you for the rest of our rp lives <33333