13/07/2020 - Rule Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
style-logo.png

13/07/2020 - Rule Changes

Hey everyone,

You may have recently saw that some rule suggestions have been accepted, this post will clarify what was changed or added.
You will notice these changes go live in the next few days, for now follow the current rule list.

Rule Amendments

4.4 Roadcrew Workers

- Rule amended to allow Roadcrew Workers to now patrol!

2.5 Excessive Negativity
- It is now against the rules to "Disrupt or otherwise impede a non profit passive role playing situation, event, etc. Without a good reason."
- Clarified the recent changes of when it is acceptable to shoot a player who has a visible firearm to be specific to players inside of the property being raided
"When participating in raids, players inside of the property being raided that are carrying visible weaponry are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction."

3.5 New Life Rule
- Players should also wait a reasonable amount of distance away from their active NLR zone (An example of what is not allowed would be to wait outside the Police Department if you died at the Slums Apartments)

5.7 Organization Relationships (New rule)

There are certain restrictions in place when it comes to relationships with organizations.

If you have rival relations with another organization you are not permitted to engage in any activity with the rival organization. These activities include, but are not limited to:
  • Assist one another in raids.
  • Base with one another.
  • Partake in illegal activities with one another
When you have an alliance or have neutral relations with another organization, these restrictions are not in place.

Forum Rules Amendments

2.7 Ideas and Suggestions
- All community suggestions need to be well thought out and planned prior to the post being made. Prior to posting a suggestion, you must make sure it has not been denied within the last few months.
- Removed anything that mentioned discussions.

If you have any questions regarding these changes then feel free to send me a message.

Regards,
Lewis.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ideas and Suggestions - All community suggestions need to be well thought out and planned prior to the post being made. Prior to posting a suggestion, you must make sure it has not been denied within the last few months.
Is there any clarification that can be made on this as sometimes people use different wording around suggestions so it can sometimes be hard to find suggestions already be made. And I know in my case whenever I receive a forum warning I get an instant ban so it can be kind of a pain with a small rule like this to receive a warning especially if you've already searched for a suggestion.

Deleted member 5577

The roadcrew changes make no sense what so ever since they don’t have the authority to remove cars without police permission and the station is a nice central location to allow them to reach anywhere quickly anyway

Reaction score
But the problem with roadcrew is that even though you can advertise your presence, people tend to ignore you and buy wrenches to fix their cars, or proppush their car to get it unstuck. Patrols will allow them to make their presence known by physically being there, and those who abuse the RC truck or their powers will obviously be dealt with. When you drive past someone who has a damaged engine it might make them stop and ask you for a repair, it's more convenient this way IMO. You'd still have to ask police to tow away cars, but you might see an increase in impounded cars though simply because police aren't the only ones patrolling and looking for illegal parkings.

Note that RC shouldn't place a boot on a car they think is illegally parked before being given the go-ahead to impound it.

Reaction score
It's funny how tanky it is but it has to be so heavy, otherwise it wouldn't be able to tow the other cars, and the other cars can't be lighter or the physics on them will completely mess up.

Reaction score
In the interest of clarity I will provide more examples

Slums - People who always stand on the sidewalk outside or at the PD after they respawn waiting to return and get involved again
Projex - The players who stand outside on the road waiting to return etc
Bazaar - Players who stand in the parking lots or business shops etc
Regals - The players who respawn and instantly go stand in the parking lot watching the situation

You get where I'm going with this, if you die at a situation just wait a reasonable distance away from the scene @Husky

Reaction score
Roadcrew is extremely boring to have to remain at the impound lot, this turns many players away from the job, especially newer ones.

Sam

Reaction score
And patrolling will make it more attractive for new players?

Need to add something they can do when they have no call outs..

Reaction score
"When participating in raids, players inside of the property being raided that are carrying visible weaponry are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction."
Stupid question here, would this hold the PD also accountable if they're conducting a raid? Single digit IQ atm to ask something like this coming from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.