Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Some of you probably already noticed some of the changes that were added yesterday. Well considering I didn't know exactly when we might roll it out I didn't make an update log but here we go as there are some new changes for today as well.

Organization Update!
Now you can organize your organization more than ever before! (plus that's fun to say) Including ranks, permissions, and more. Your organization will be limited to 250 members maximum and a total of 20 ranks. So here's a run down of the different permissions.

• Can edit/add organization ranks
    • By far the most powerful permission as it allows a person to potentially create a rank with more permissions than their own and assign themself to it (this may be addressed sometime). So use with caution and only for people you highly trust.
  • Can edit organization information
    • Allows members with this permission to set the MOTD (message of the day) on the main page of the organization window. Only the owner of the organization may change the name of the organization, and the name can not be the same of one already on the server.
  • Can kick members
    • Self explanatory
  • Can access organization storage
    • The storage window slightly has changed to show a new tab for your organization's storage where you can collectively deposit/withdraw items if you have this permission.
      a6e016c6fe.jpg
  • Can access organization bank account
    • This currently does nothing. We are looking at ways to incorporate this, but we may scrap it in place for something else.
  • Can invite new members
    • Self explanatory

Government radio muting now works fully for all jobs that have access to it, plus we recently reversed an old decision to have the radio be muted on a toggle so now you can. This will be changed later on as to allow the notification that they need to unmute their radio. Bear in mind, if you're constantly found to have your radio muted to avoid responding to situations this may result in administrative punishment so use it wisely.
79f68ea6bd.jpg

For anyone that has bought a body kit for their car and regretted that choice but hated paying the money to reverse this, rejoice! It is now free to go back to the default body kit. @Liam for this thread.

This may be missing a few other smaller details, such as pumpkin seeds being removed from the store that they were bought at. I will continue to let people have the seeds they have amassed for another week or so before completely wiping them out. Expect them to return and not simply for next Halloween. Anyways enjoy all there is, it should definitely help some people with the proper structure they always wanted within their org rather than having to simply keep track on the forums. It was a long time since the last update and what's in store for the next one it may be awhile as well, but we will continue to look for good ideas as they come to us.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but lieutenants can not access the warrant menu anymore due to the update. Has this already been fixed?

Reaction score
Thank goodness to get around the radio muting I had to keep my finger planted whike still using my mic and moving around due to admin sits or when I really need to speak with someone without an ear rape. Nice work on organisations also but 250 members I think I need to put down a few points.

The server has 70 slots and as said by senior administration would struggle with more.

Im sure the biggest org would never get to 250 members

Even if most of these members were inactive the org would take up most of the slots and the server is mostly full already.

Controling that many members would be like trying to control the entire police force if the slots were unlimited.

I recommend 40 slots max it is a huge gap I know but I would work better.
I will await your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.