Fredy finished his crash restore system, so of course a new rule is needed. Let us know if you find any issues with the crash restore system.
- 2.4 Exchanging In-Game Items funds for Real FundsIn-game Items and benefits (such as invitations to organisations) may not be sold/traded for real/virtual item(s)....
- 3.28 Being Tied-up/GaggedWhen a player has been gagged, in some form by another player, the former player can only become ungagged with the use of the ‘/me’ function by any player who is not tied-up. Players should refer to rule 3.27 if they have been restrained for an excessive amount of time and they are not part of any active role play situation. Players may not use the ‘/me’ function to tie up players, instead they must use the craftable ‘Zip Ties’ item to tie up other players.
- 3.29 Bank Robbery HostagesWhile preparing for, and during bank robberies, players may not take other players as hostages to use in the bank robbery.
- 4.5 The MayorThe Mayor may not add-to, remove-from, and/or modify the Paralake Penal Code.
- 6.1 Server Crashes/Restarts
On the event of a server crash or restart, players and props will be returned to their previous locations. Players should not continue any previous role play situations, unless agreed upon by everyone involved. Players should not engage in any criminal activity until 5 minutes have passed from the restart.
- 6.2 Third-Party Software, Macros and Scripts
Any third-party software, macros or scripts which give players an advantage over other players will not be tolerated and should not be used.