2 tfu + 2 cops using pistol

Reaction score
Yeah that was really sad, cuz I helped out 2 situations in slums and nobody gave me storeage access(its my org property), I would ez kill the last cop with more ammo (didnt realised I got 1 box of ammo at me, but would do it if I would check storage) but it was cool anyway, I'm hoping for more situations like that

Reaction score
I was doing some googling and suddenly there's a few steam messages popping up saying "give me storage next time" and "this is the second time I try to flank and don't have storage"
lol

Reaction score
Wowowowowowowoowowowowowowo excuse me @NoHax dont blame a dead woman, I gave everyone storage but it kind of took some time for certain people to get it.
Did you know I am a bullet magnet and that I really like dying? I was thinking of making a funny death video ;thinking face;

Reaction score
Wowowowowowowoowowowowowowo excuse me @NoHax dont blame a dead woman, I gave everyone storage but it kind of took some time for certain people to get it.
Did you know I am a bullet magnet and that I really like dying? I was thinking of making a funny death video ;thinking face;
But after first situation when you respawned, you could go F3, check whos online, then F4 and give rest ppl access, anyway nobody is blaming you

Reaction score
The HKCT45 is only amazing if you can aim. Don’t know why you crafted any based on that, it must be pretty shit for you.

:troll:

Deleted member 4983

0:45 looked more fishy than the madlyn beasly clips LUL