2 treasure hunts today!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Recently, Discord gratefully provided me with 2 gifts of which I can not use.

The current gifts are as follows:
YouTube Premium for 3 months
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 2 months.

Both of these require you to enter Card Details when redeeming [ I COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THIS, DON'T QUOTE ME ON IT!] IF It requires card details and a person wins who is unable to enter card details, I am more than happy to provide you with some form of compensation, Most likely this being In-game money- You really thought I'd let you use my card? Fools.

How will it work?
Simple, Around the map the code will be posted up in different places. However, To spice it up a letter or so will be missing. To get this letter you first must find the full code from around the map then find the last location which will contain fun little riddles to do. These riddles will reveal a letter to place into the missing parts of the code, revealing the whole code.

As to make things even harder, because I am literally giving away some amazing rewards here which, If I had not had Ultimate already and not already have the Student Discord for YouTube Premium I would use, Codes will sometimes require you to build to find them, requiring users to climb using props or each other to find them, But be weary you construction could come crumbling down if it's not supported enough!

Anyone who already has used Game Pass Ultimate or YouTube Premium, It'd be great if you could not take the code and try and use it.

Once the player base reaches an acceptable level for today, The hunt will start.

For everyone who thinks this is dodgy, This image is proof that I have the 2 keys:
4SyShDB.png

Good Luck!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The event will be beginning in the next 5-10 minutes, join now for a chance to win!

Reaction score
Considering nobody took part, It's time to use other ways.

If you want to enter into the giveaway, Please fill the template out:
Name:
What code would you like?:
Have you used YouTube Premium or Gamepass before?:

• Funny
Reactions: Max
Reaction score
Name: mohammed abu
What code would you like?: yt premium
Have you used YouTube Premium or Gamepass before?: no

Reaction score
Name: money