Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So not a huge change log this time, but some useful things included. Enjoy!

• If you have had issues with the "reliable buffer overflow" disconnect, it was likely due to you having too many drugs in your storage. While we strongly suggest you sell them before you have several thousand as it still could happen but we have tried to meter it out so you won't get this error as soon as you once did (even though this was already quite a large amount).
  • Rings are now shown on your hands in first person, so you can enjoy them more, rather than just being a sort of nonexistent thing. The positioning/angles on some are incorrect and we have other fingers that rings can be attached to that won't show in the store, but that will be fixed in time.
    hMLE6uo.jpg
  • Zip ties can now be used to tie people up rather than "/me ties their hands" so by Rule 3.26, using this /me is now invalid and can not be used. This effectively also ties their legs as well so do not think that /me is valid either. We are looking into perhaps having other restraints that a person can use, but for now you can at least do that. You can free anyone from being zip tied by right clicking them with your fists. Zip ties can be crafted under the Melee section of the mixtures menu for 5 chunks of plastic.
    f8008dba57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Will you get your zip ties back when you uncuff someone? Also, will you be able to drop things when you're cuffed?

Last edited:
Reaction score
How easy is it to zip tie someone, is it simply run up and press it in your inventory on them (considering you'd probably need to have a gun out to prevent the victim from doing something)?

Reaction score
If they are ziptied can they drop items? Or are it just cuffs to prevent them from moving?
And how do you remove them when u got them?

Reaction score
Would be nice to see a way to take items from people who are zipties in instead of untying people tondrop their stuff then tying them up again.

JER

Reaction score
Why can't there be a similar implementation to the confiscation system to zip-tied players but instead of illegal items it would display all items and money. I've had multiple occasions where I always need an admin to check the people I'm mugging and they always tend to be cheeky and keep something aside especially when they have 75k+. You literally can't mug anyone when there's no admins and even if you do they end up delaying until an admin responds which takes up to hours.

Reaction score
What happens when someone mugs another player in the forest then just leaves them there? Are they required to untie them, or is the victim able to escape the ziptie eventually?

Reaction score
I am pretty sure this will end with people just spamming the space bar as soon as they get tied in order to get free. With no indicator of them freeing themselves, this will lead to trouble. Is there any indicator telling others they are breaking free? Sounds? Animation? /me's?

Reaction score
Take away the breaking out feature, no one realistically can break out tight zip-ties.

And if you're going to keep It, make It so you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can attempt It.

Reaction score
What about when you need to tie up NPCs? What would we do about that considering /me isn't valid anymore? Or do we just need to threaten em

Reaction score
Just when I was gonna leak some spoilers of the Zip Ties, whe nI was cop Xq was Swat I walked up to him like "sup" and he placed me in them, there so fucking awesome,thanks for update they will help civs with mugging people etc

Status
Not open for further replies.