25-07-2015 Update log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright well some of you might've seen on my profile page here on the forums that I took a bit of a hiatus from working on things for the server as it's felt nonstop and it was effecting other areas of my life. However before then I did do a few more things that I am going to release for this weekend, fingers crossed I didn't make any mistakes that are too extreme. Here it is in a nutshell though.

• Bound acts (in F1 menu) don't play while typing in chat or in other windows
  • Panic button has 30 second cooldown to prevent spam (as several people were likely to do if they had it bound to a key)
  • Misdemeanor ticket now gives reason window when ticketing car like it did before while on foot
  • Option to refuse ticket is gone, as before review this section of the laws if you are unfamiliar with your rights.
  • Tickets now go into inventory instead of instant withdrawals and keep the price the ticket was issued at
  • Senior officers (one's that have been whitelisted for sergeant and above) will now be able to hand out tickets of up to $2,000
  • Receive text message upon your vehicle receiving parking ticket
  • Admins now have a few more additions
  • At the request of @Bolli LOOC is disabled while dead as it often would lead to people announcing they were dead or other IC information which is a form of metagaming
  • Legs/arms of your player model visible while driving or seated in other seats (has some issues mostly if you look straight down, but at this point can't solve this)
  • Road crew get free adverts just like taxi driver and delivery do already
  • Fishing rod is able to be picked up again (oops)
  • Internal changes/corrections that hardly make a difference to users
As usual who knows what I'm forgetting that was also done but I'm pretty sure that's everything. Multiple tickets is not possible at this time, but don't be surprised if somehow it makes its way in. I know for this update I forgot to put some restrictions on owning a ticket that are planned but nothing that should really have a huge impact for now.

In other news @Xquality has been working on a few additions of his own that will make their way in when we do a content update in the future that he'd like to show off now. See below.
31bebee0c1.jpg

210096d3ee.jpg
More on the way, and the additions he is adding will open the doors to other changes which I will not spoil now, but overall should add more things that will help in a variety of aspects.

Have a question, comment, problem? Contact me here on the forums or if it's a quick thing ask in game or ask on my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.