2766 Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: 2766

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:35074350

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I would like to become an enforcer so that I can apply my substantial rule knowledge and experience of the server to help the community grow and improve. I have actively played the server since the start of 2021 and I really enjoy PERPHeads. Recently however I have found myself frustrated in situations where new players or otherwise have broken the rules and I have felt that the response from staff has been slow and or lackluster. I think a likely reason behind this happening is the recent influx of new players joining the community. I understand and sympathize with the staff team. It has become more difficult for the staff to moderate the server due to the fact there are many new players joining. There are now more rule breaks that need to be dealt with and more guidance that needs to be given than before.

I have observed many situations like this and I can’t help but feel like I want to personally assist in dealing with them. To be able to assist I need to have the required tools and authority to guide new players in learning and understanding the server rules but also importantly deal with people who do not adjust their playing on the server to be in accordance with the rules.

It is my opinion that when you perceive there to be a problem related to something you care about, for me this is the perpheads community, you should not only identify it but also follow through and participate in any way you can to solve the problem. I would like to participate in solving the problem I have explained in this application that I perceive there to be on the server. For this I need to be able to hold people accountable for their actions and hand out consequences when they are needed. You get these abilities by gaining the privileges you are granted upon receiving the enforcer rank and therefore I am making this application.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I think a likely and fair criticism of myself and this application is that you could find me or it to be hypocritical. If you know me you know that I can be a bit of a troll. I cannot deny this. In the past I have partaken in a little trolling. Trolling new players does not give them the guidance they need and I can see that. I have come to understand that to achieve the goal that I have of wanting to assist in improving the community and server I needed to stop, and I have.

Thanks for reading my application.

Reaction score
Helped me when I was new! I think he'd make a great enforcer!

Status
Not open for further replies.