29/11/2020 - My Resignation from Community Manager

Reaction score
Hi,

You may have noticed I have resigned from Community Manager. This is not how I wanted my role to end up but due to real-life commitments I have been unable to keep up with my role within the community and it is time someone else with more free time takes this role on.

Combined with the way the community is at the moment I have been discouraged from even playing the server as much as I intended to since my return. As a result of my inactiveness, the community has become very hostile making it even harder to improve the server and community in the ways I intended, this being said, I do still want to work with the next Community manager on their ideas and ideas I never got round to.

I will still be staying around and focussing more on my staff role on the server and will dedicate the time I do have to play on this primarily. Thanks again to all of those who supported me through the tough times I've had recently which were the cause of my inactivity, and didn't just flame me 24/7.

Many thanks to @Collier, @Madda, @TinySlayer, and @Bolli for the opportunity to do some good in this position and I apologize for not fulfilling it to the extent I had originally planned.

Kind Regards,
Dom_
Administrator.

Reaction score
thanks for ur service, greatly appreciated.

can I eat ur poggers pussy