31/10/2014 - Server Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys, a few features have been released to the server which are listed below. All the other things we promised to release will be added when the Garry's Mod update comes out as some of the stuff is dependent on the update.

Also, a new law has been added regarding the use of indicators:

9.11 Indicators and Hazard Lights
A vehicle's indicators must be used at all times when a driver is turning or switching lanes.
Hazard lights must be used if a driver is forced to come to a complete stop on any road in Paralake City, thus making the vehicle clearly visible and not a danger to other drivers.

Indicators:
11628544c9.jpg
After some consideration and figuring out where to bind them to we finally added indicators to cars. With the new update you can use left and right mouse button to control indicators.

Hazard lights can also be turned on by holding left click then right clicking.
3c0d80f1bd.jpg

Government Radio Names:
d4181fb6c0.png
As a government official it now displays people who are using the radio.
This can be useful so you know who you are talking with. The name can be used without breaking metagaming since you would know the name of your co-workers IRL.
It is also useful to identify mic spammers.

Dragging Handcuffed Players:
fa33a4b8bf.jpg

(ANIMATION HAS NOT BEEN ADDED YET, NEW GARRY'S MOD UPDATE IS NEEDED)

When a player is Handcuffed, police employees are able to right click them with fists and it will begin dragging the player. You can stop dragging people by right clicking again.

A side note: At the moment,

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is such a good update. Especially dragging hand cuffed players! This will prevent a lot of fail role play.

Nice work. :):):)

Reaction score
Player [PH] JarredInator
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:42883693
Steam Community 76561198046033115
Invoked on 10-17-14 17:12
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason 3.2 and 3.3 - Was using steam chat to write to Liam because his phone was bugged instead of reconnecting. He ninja'd breaking Liams cuff, then ran off at gunpoint and drove of at gupoint
Banned by Admin Mannerwaffel
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 10 (search)
Blocked (0) never

Fok.

Reaction score
Seems amaziiing! I want to see these fetures soo badly :D Anyways whats a about the me's are they also going to be added since not really a update is needed i think?

Reaction score
It's very good Update beacuse now we can see who spamming on the Radio. :)

If I have to be honest.
That I might very well developers are doing their job!
Thank you for Hard Work Developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.