4Sale Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned me: Mim
How long were you banned for: 1 day, then 7 days for ban evasion.

Steam name: 4Sale
Ingame name: Matt Roberts.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157067437

First off, I think an apology is in order. I was banned at first for 1 day for quitting the game during a police chase which is totally understandable. Due to my stupid actions I tried to log on with a different account. There is no justifiable reason for why I did it. I sincerely apologise for trying to do so. I love Perp so much and the past few weeks I have been playing non stop and me getting banned I guess I just didn't want to wait to play again so I tried ban evasion. It was very stupid and I would NEVER do such a thing again. My 1 day ban turned into a 7 day ban as it was extended due to ban evasion but as I tried to log in before I got automatically banned by console because the ALT was already perma banned.

I think this appeal should be considered because I will never attempt to use an alt account again as I have now recognised the seriousness of doing so and the consequences of these actions. Over this week I have thought about my actions and how wrong they were. I have re-read some of the rules and have reconsidered some of the things I have done wrongly. If you consider to appeal my ban I can promise such a thing will never happen again. Thank you for your time.

-4Sale

Alt account steam name was AustinPlayerz.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.