A Cheffz -Sight

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'm not particularly a fan with this type of music, I'm more like this.

A recommendation is perhaps either a new microphone at some point. Something to drown out the constant "Pops" from words with P's in them. You can get some decent ones off amazon (similar to the studio ones but fit onto the desk) for a decent price.

Reaction score
dead ass i use a razer headset were one side is fixed on with hotglue cuz i jumped on it by accident when getting into bed

Reaction score
Never been a fan of razer headsets. Mine broke after a week because of how cheaply the frames are produced.

Reaction score
@Double J yeah well its holding for now until i can buy a new one i got a turtle beach rn but i only use the razer for recording cuz it sounds better i will be buying a dedicated standing mic soon

Reaction score
if i can give you any advice it is get a better mic and put more energy in your vocals, sounds like you are doing this under gunpoint. it needs more of that excitement from your voice

Reaction score
yeah will do im buying a new mic soon and ill make sure to do a line of crack b4 recording {for legal reasons thats a joke}

Reaction score
I haven’t listened yet, but one observation I’ve made is that you keep making songs which you claim have been made with “medium-low effort”, is this just to experiment with styles and such? I’d really recommend you take all of the feedback you’ve been given so far and spend a few days making a song with an amount of effort you’d consider high then drop it and see how people respond.

Hope you’re still enjoying yourself more than anything though!

Reaction score
yeah im just experimenting with stuff like sound effects vocal effects etcra

Reaction score
You want to boost your vocals a little bit or turn down the music behind the vocals, I personally can barely make out what you're saying. I'd also recommend experimenting with vocal effects