A little game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Oka, i think i need to spread a little fun here on the forums.

This is a very simple game, first person to write a comment on this post has to write something about me.
Then the next person has to write something about the guy who wrote womething about me.

So all u really have to do is just, write something about the last person who wrote a comment.

This is a fun game, so i dont want any discrimination. Just type something fun!

Let the game begin!
​
fetch

Reaction score
I really dont know anything about this guy as i can see he likes lord of the rings from his forum photo.

Reaction score
He's an angry man. He kills everyone and no one would ever fuck with him. Works with computers and as a firefighter.

Reaction score
Good in extinghuising fires, especially good timing. EDIT: I answered on belglmfao, we apparently replied at the same time potatohead.

Reaction score
RE9741;n35505 said:
From Manchester and dodges the 'respond' button ;)

Lives in some place that wants to be in the UK, which is called something like Welshland, then like sheep and Bisto.

Reaction score
Is too busy to play PERP as hes revising. Also runs a "rubbish" investigation service.

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
RE9741;n35505 said:

Lives in some place that wants to be in the UK, which is called something like Welshland, then like sheep and Bisto.
+ He only boils one egg... Strange...

Reaction score
Swiper The Fox said:
RE9741;n35505 said:

SINCE WHEN IS IT SO TABOO TO BOIL A SINGE EGG?!?!? WHAT WOULD I DO WITH 2 EGGS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.