A Real Prison/Prison Guard job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: A Real Prison Building and Possibly a Prison Guard job.

Short explanation (in notes):
- More 'Realistic'.
- Would make more 'Rp' happen instead Of standing there.
- I believe there is enough room On the map next to the farm. Or even remove the Pointless road that leads to a road block.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I feel like having a Jail under Pd is a bit Cheap because I know Police Departments have some Jail cells in them, They are only used if the person is going through the process of being Detained and ect. For people who have a real Jail Sentence for 2-10 Years like in game would be in a Different type of building as we know as a Prison. It could be ran by Prison Guards and more like a Vip job than a "Free to play" job. It would also be nice if it could have a System quite like the bank when a Prisoner is being broken out an Alarm System would activate sending a message quite like the bank to all Government Officials. I understand if there isn't enough room on the map and I do realize the map is Squeezed together at the moment to fit all the building in but I was in Sandbox and Saw a massive Patch of grass that could be Used :)
658D95E0ED3AB75D7F9298834E0985FDFFF817F5

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
-Support would be boring as hell. Also, please never, EVER use the "more realistic" or "make more rp" thing in suggestions.

All I can see this doing is making a job for people that want to go AFK and make a quick buck because there aint shit to do in prison if they are alone for atleast 30 minutes before some guy that didn't want to pay his ticket shows up.

This job would be more pointless then the actual road block.

Status
Not open for further replies.