A story of a mass RDMer

Reaction score
A story by Cody

Nearly four months ago I decided to mass random deathmatch on the best roleplay server I have played so far. My actions were absolutely awful and I have regret them a lot. I used to be a somewhat decent member of the community and played on the server every day after I got from school and when I woke up at the weekends. I gained many new friends on the server and had lots of fun every day with them. People might think that they are totally sure that they don't want to play on the server anymore when they mass RDM, but that's wrong, atleast for me. I never thought that I would want to play on the server anymore at that moment. Pretty much every thing got me mad and I thought it was just better if I played never again. A few people got banned for mass RDM today and I went on steam and asked one of them why he didn't just stop playing instead of mass RDMing. His answer was that the server is dead. That's one thing that was in my mind when I mass RDMed. My bad mistake really taught me how stupid people can be. Why was I thinking that I would never again play on the server even though I played over three months already. This happened when I was an officer and playing around with a taser, tasing people for no reason. That escalated pretty quickly and for some reason I decided to pull out my M9 Beretta and shoot three people in front of the police department. As I said this has seriosly taught me something about people. Even though mass RDMing was obviosly a stupid idea, I thought it was a good idea for some reason. Luckily I was able to shoot only 3 people and nobody got harmed. Mass RDMing is obviosly a bad thing to do and wrong. I would not recommend others to mass RDM because if you have lost motivation to the server just stop playing it so you can play it again. I feel like I was very disrespectful towards staff and owners of the server for mass RDMing. I am really mad and disappointed to myself for acting in such a stupid way. Now I really understand how stupid I was and if I got unbanned from the server I would never again act in such a stupid way. I want to play on the server so hard again because the server is put together so well and the community is absolutely amazing. Compared to other communities I have been part of, PERPHEADS is the best of all. People have seen so much effort to make such an outstanding server and I really appreciate it. Everything works very well together. I bet that everyone who got banned for mass RDM today will want to play on the server again. I was fine without PERPHEADS for about 2 months after I got banned for mass RDM but then I started wanting to play on the server again. Interacting with other people, roleplaying as a character, having fun with the huge amount of mechanics of the server is an amazing experience. I have been trying to find a server to replace PERPHEADS while I'm banned but I haven't found any good one, because PERPHEADS is the best one in my opinion. I always bought VIP's for myself and a few times to others too because I want to support the owners for seeing so much effort to this server and creating such a great gaming environment. Back in 2016 I remembered that I played on some roleplay server two years ago. I spent a few minutes searching for PERPHEADS server and finally found it. After the download finished in about 2 hours with my finnish internet, I joined the server. I went to be a roadcrew and met my first friend on PERPHEADS. For the first days with my first friend, we were road crew members and fixed other's cars. The roleplay experience was great, which really got me in playing the server. Here we are, over 3 months of playtime, hundreds of friends gained. These are awesome memories from playing on the server and these memories are one of the reasons that I want to play on the server again. Probably all people who have mass RDMed and played on the server over than one day regret what they did. They might never again get an opportunity to play on the server again. What if the server closes at some point? People should get the most out of it when it's there. After playing for thousands of hours on the server it's hard to realize how good it is because you have gotten so used to it but this break I have had because of my ban has really showed me how good the server is in every way - community, game mechanics, idea, map, everything. If I wouldn't be able to play the server at my summer vacation I would be pretty disappointed to myself. I want to wake up at morning, open my computer and start playing on the server with a cup of coffee. I enjoyed the server so much that I bought a new PC to run it better and it was totally worth it. While being banned I'm thinking about how much I could achieve on the server in this time I'm being banned. It's a horrible feeling to realize that when you want to play on the server again you can't because you have mass RDMed. It's probably not easy to understand how sorry I really am, since it's "just a server." But it's not just a server, it's a community where you can chill and do other stuff too. The server is like a spot where normies go every day with their friends and talk about things in real life, but just better. I am very sorry for all the people I have harmed because of my actions and I hope I could play on the server soon again. I would never again break rules intentionally or be toxic which I was from time to time because I was so fed up with the server. I should have just taken a break and I regret it a lot. If somebody is thinking about mass RDMing, don't do it. Even though you probably think that you wouldn't regret it you will at some level at least. Since I got banned from the server my life has became more boring. While playing other games, you realize how good PERPHEADS is. In my opinion the server has more things to offer than all the popular games included (Fortnite, PUBG, CSGO). I am thinking about PERPHEADS every day. I am thinking how awesome it would be if I got unbanned, I would have so much fun on the server again. This might sound a bit stupid but PERPHEADS was a pretty big part of my life for one year since I started playing actively. When I wasn't able to play the server, I was on the forums talking with other people and having good discussions. After I was banned I became more active on the forums because I really like the forums aswell. I am on the forums every day and keeping in touch with people. Even though I am banned, I know something what's happening on the server because of the forums. It's a shame that I missed all the new updates which look pretty amazing for an example the drug update. If I was able to go back in time I would probably go back to the time before I mass RDMed and I would ask myself: what are you thinking? I don't know why I wasn't able to realize that I would want to play on the server again. All the shootouts, roleplay scenes and community bring so good memories that you want to create new ones and how does that happen when you're banned? It doesn't. I have learnt a lot from this mistake and has probably grown up me at some kind of mental level. I feel like mass RDMing has been one of my biggest mistakes of my lifetime and that's why it has taught me so many things such as how stupid people can be by mass RDMing and not thinking about the future. What if you want to play on the server again? It's up to you and that's the bad thing. You know you caused it by yourself and you feel very stupid and you are disappointed to yourself. Hopefully this text I have been writing for over an hour can show how sorry I am and how much I regret my actions. As I said, it would be amazing if I got to play on the server again and I would never again do anything stupid. I would be very careful about what I am doing. Nobody promised me unban for typing this, but this is my last shot. I am really thankful for giving me a small amount of hope to being unbanned. If I wrote this just for nothing, I probably deserve it, but I have learnt what I did wrong. It would never again happen again. Mass RDMing is wrong in every way. It's very disrespectful to staff members to give them work for your stupid stuff while they could do something more useful. It's also disrespectul for people who you mass RDM. They don't deserve it. I honestly felt a bit bad for the people who I killed for no reason because they were just some pretty new players with probably under one week of playtime. People are stupid and make mistakes. I was thinking that I was somewhat smart guy, but apparently I am not but at least I learnt from this. Forgive my bad english please.

Reaction score
for nearly two weeks now i've been seen as a minge, i was here since the start of the community and i've worked hard the whole time while being here, it's been tough for me sometimes and I have thought of leaving a lot of times but always had that thing keeping me in there, i skipped college several times to grow on perp actual meme lmao xd i had the highest report count for a very long time I love this server and i've always pictured myself as quite a good member of the community who's always had people backing me up for that, i've had several people telling me that I have been one of the best staff members over the years and i've recieved some trophies for it, i think i've worked hard for what i've achieved and its not always been easy, a lot of blood sweat and tears have went into perp, i have actually bled from perp cus i hit my keyboard and broke it after i lost my first m82 and then i went to bed, i have grown up with perp, i was a fucking skid back in 2014 with the most annoying voice ever, dont even know why bolli allowed me ever to be a staff member cus jeez i was a fucking cunty ass clingy faggot kiddo, im a cunt sometimes im a nice guy sometimes, i know a lot of people hate me in this community i know a small part of you like me and the people who like me are nice but i dont care, i will have to do some friendly fires to get my rank back, i told myself in 2015 that after i got administrator i was gonna resign cus i couldnt be bothered anymore, here i am in 2018 demoted to moderator im pissed off about it cus i disagree with the decision but i dont care, people have bigger issues on perp, and i know i will be working my ass to get it back and call me a sweat but dude when i got admin after i had been told that i was forever a mod and all of that I swear I wanted to ban all of you who said it lmao!!! It's time to stop being a minge that some of you've seen me, i know @Illusion™ hates me cus he thinks im a minge and i told him why i did what i did and its cus i cba being in the line all the time sitting in a base farming reports shooting people, but dude who cares haha i dont know why im actually writing this i wanted to be as cool as cody but i couldnt be bothered after a while have a good day im gonna go sleep or something now

Reaction score
A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can create a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. You must get a proper bitch-slapping to stop making walls of text, but if you are weird then that doesn't apply to you. Walls of text are defeated by deleting them or splitting them into paragraphs. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Wall of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. Or some other things that would work but will take hours to think of. People are considered a nuisance if they create walls of text. This might be the end. If you hope this is the end, I am not sure. But if I was not sure then I wouldn't be talking. I should know. Or should I? The best way to make a better and good wall of text is to copy and paste what you previously typed or write. Hey, that reminds me. Walls of text aren't always on the internet! They could be anywhere that is able to produce symbols. D'oh. A wall of text is something that is frowned upon in most, actually virtually all Internet societies, including forums, chat boards, and Uncyclopedia. You should not make walls of text because it can get you banned anywhere unless it is a place that encourages walls of text. I highly doubt any place does support something so irritating and annoying, but anything can exist, but not really because unless you are in heaven then that can happen. But no one actually knows that was just a hypothesis, a lame one that is. Actually not really lame. You can created a wall of text supporting site, but you would be hated if you do that, so do not. But you can if you like, but I discourage that. Now on to the actual information of walls of texts. The wall of text was invented when the Internet was invented, but actually it was slow at that time. So whenever it became fast. But there would need to be some free or not free community for people, and that community would be able to have walls of text. But that community probably wouldn't have actually invented the wall of text. So basically, no one except God and Al Gore knows when or where or how the wall of text existed/was invented. Noobs probably invented, but probably not. Who knows. Walls of texts are usually filled with a lot of useless information and junk. Information and junk can be the same, but only if the information is junk or the junk is information. But who cares. The information/junk inside a wall of text are usually related to wherever the wall of text is located, but the best walls of text, which are actually the most irritating, most eye-bleeding ones, are completely random. Walls of text usually make the reader asplode or have their eyes bleed and fall out of their sockets. A number of people can stand it, but not read them. Actually some people can stand and read them. Those people do not have short attention spans. These are boring and patient people who have no life or have all the time in their hands, which are the same, but not really. The punishment of what making walls of text varies of the strictness of the community. But it doesn't really matter. Nobody cares. Walls of texts should be free of links, different font colors, strange characters, which are those other symbols used in society, and capital letters because it ruins the whole purpose of the infamy of walls of texts. It makes them look fucking dumb and weird and dumb. Walls of texts are obviously free of huge spaces and outstanding things like capital letters. Of course, paragraphs should never be in a wall of text. Walls of text are known to create nausea, confusion, head explosion, and others. The others being something I can not think of either because I am lazy or if I do not feel like it or I can not actually think of anything. Like what the fuck? That was a rhetorical question right there. What the fuck? You are actually not requesting a satisfactory answer, you just say that because you try to be funny or you feel like it or if you are pissed off. Now I just copied and pasted part of this huge wall of text, which is actually not. Wait what? Nice right? Ba boom a rhetorical question right there. Is this the end for the sanity of your eyes? What the fuck did you actually read up to here? Or did you skip to near the end and read this? Either way, you fail in life. Just kidding. Or was I? Oh well. Congratulations, or not, actually not. Get a life right now. I found a cheap life on eBay, but cheap lives are rare. Well, good luck in finding one. Not! Okay go kill yourself, but I wasn't meaning that. So go sit in the corner in your house. I do not care which, just stay there and rot. If you are not in a place with a corner, then lucky you. Find one if you can. There is no other option because I said so. Now if you pity yourself for reading this like most do, then do something productive and useful to the environment. My goodness. OK this is me here. I am starting a new section of this article. I didn't read anything in this article above here, but nevermind, because I have something important to say, and you really have to read this. So just skip everything above and just come to this part and start reading and agreeing. The wall of text was invented by engineers using typewriters. Everything was in typewriter font (because it was made on typewriters - remember when I explained that in the previous sentence?) and the point was to use all of the paper, because paper was very expensive back then, it had just been invented I think. So anyway, the point was, no margins at the top or bottom or sides. If you left a quarter inch on the sides of the paper, that was very bad. And the guiding principle was "This was hard to write, so it should be hard to read". Because they were software engineers, not writing engineers. Is there even such a thing a writing engineers? Probably. But anyway, please go back to the top of this article and read it over again. You'll get the point after you read it for approx. 10 to 15 times. OK have you done that now? Good. Now let's be honest - you're not reading down this far. Are you? Nobody would read down this far, unless they were a crazy person. Are you a crazy person? You might be. Now I'm afraid - it's just me alone with a crazy person. No one else has read down this far, just you, so it's just the two of us alone together here. Are you going to do something crazy? Maybe you will. Please don't hurt me. If you promise not to hurt me, I'll give a coupon good for a free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's. OK? Now just do this one thing for me, read the article over again, just one more time, and if you really truly don't agree with everything in it, then fine, I'll retire from my job with the railroad and we'll call the whole thing off and just go dancing, just the two of use, me (the writer) and you (a completely random crazy person who has actually read down this far), and boy won't we turn heads when we show up at Rockefeller Center with the entire Donner Party in tow! We'll dance all night to strains of the Lemon Pipers while the Italian 12th Armored Division prevents the Allies from thrusting into our rear! Ah, what memories we'll make, I'll never forget you, my completely insane random person. By the way this is magnificent example of wall of text. You have to be proud you read it all. Now please read article again, and this time pay attention.Wait a minute. didnt it say earlier that there shouldn't be any capitals