A thread

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, on behalf of the PERP community, as cringy as this is; Thank you to all the devs who worked on Evo city.
The server hit 50 players today, and as I write this, its nearly 1 am and we still have 25 players on.

As much as its a meme that the devs do nothing, I realise alot of you have put many hours into this in an attempt to save the vision of PERP from dying.
Its been great fun, and I know alot of new players have joined the server, and managed to stay playing for once.

I wasnt keen on a map change, but I think its actually going to really benefit the community.

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's at least something to keep you guys entertained, the server has clearly got a little boring recently and the player count has reflected that.
Expect bigger updates from @Fredy including the org update, and possibly some more map changes before the end of the year.

I'll be working hard with some other people after Christmas, to get a brand new (original) map out, along with some much needed changes to gunplay etc.

Stay tuned, but also have fun with Evocity!

fyi: @Bolli is deserved a huge thanks, he's the reason you guys got Evocity. He spent an antisocial amount of hours working on this!