A well made informative Meth guide (video) by Egor Kreed

Reaction score
Hi y'all,
I know that there are great meth guides made by some elite members of our org. But I just stumbled upon a video guide that isn't too long. Is very well edited and shows exactly what you need to know. Hell it even shows the meth blowing up above 200 degrees. These kind of videos should get way more promoted by the community because they can learn new players how to start with Meth within 10 minutes. Oh and yes other than the fact that he picked up his drugs midraid (lol), the vid is near perfect imo.

Therefore I'd like to recommend the creator: Egor Kreed (steam)/Megan's toilet (youtube). He sadly doesn't have his steam linked to forums so I'll have no way to notify him.

@Pawochek

His steam:

The Meth guide (really informative):

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reason why 2 years ago there weren't any tutorials, was cause they weren't allowed, as far as I know. Cause of the cookbook and all that, the same carfuffle that has to do with " where is the drug dealer " and the message gets deleted.

Reaction score
The reason why 2 years ago there weren't any tutorials, was cause they weren't allowed, as far as I know. Cause of the cookbook and all that, the same carfuffle that has to do with " where is the drug dealer " and the message gets deleted.
imo guides like these are really beneficial. If I get a hold of this dude I might try to collab with him to make multiple guides like this. New Players can learn alot this way.

Reaction score
imo guides like these are really beneficial. If I get a hold of this dude I might try to collab with him to make multiple guides like this. New Players can learn alot this way.

I just wish that people would know where the DD was at all times!

Reaction score
Thank you for snitching your friend on harvesting while being raided!

Also pretty sure there are more efficient cost/supply which yield about the same (unsure about the brackets but from what I have tried there are)

Nice guide though

Reaction score
Thank you for snitching your friend on harvesting while being raided!

Also pretty sure there are more efficient cost/supply which yield about the same (unsure about the brackets but from what I have tried there are)

Nice guide though
Didnt meet the guy untill today, just thought somebody who puts in so much effort deserves some recognition. Yes Iknow the meth is not ideal but nonetheless a great guide imo. Working on a new video with him as we speak.

Reaction score
Hi y'all,
I know that there are great meth guides made by some elite members of our org. But I just stumbled upon a video guide that isn't too long. Is very well edited and shows exactly what you need to know. Hell it even shows the meth blowing up above 200 degrees. These kind of videos should get way more promoted by the community because they can learn new players how to start with Meth within 10 minutes. Oh and yes other than the fact that he picked up his drugs midraid (lol), the vid is near perfect imo.

Therefore I'd like to recommend the creator: Egor Kreed (steam)/Megan's toilet (youtube). He sadly doesn't have his steam linked to forums so I'll have no way to notify him.

@Pawochek

His steam:

The Meth guide (really informative):

Thank you! I probably would have never figured this out if I wouldn't have stumbled upon this! Cheers :D