Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Kommandant A1L

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:5442004

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Hello, my name is Jack, I am 17 years old and my hobbies are to play Video Games, I have a strong interest in computers, specifically building computers, just about anything to do with computers fascinates me a lot and I get very into it and love to talk about it, as well as just generally watching videos about it. I have been part of PERPHeads since I had first joined back in 2016, I completely take responsibility that I didn't take role-play seriously at all during the time and I was permanently banned first of all, then once I was un-banned, I took it seriously and started my career within the PLPD and kept on playing civilian quite a bit, where I was doing criminal role-play with my friends. Afterwards, I only received a few bans, as well as a couple of warnings which is a few years old now which may not be view-able anymore. A few months ago back in May I got a warning for 2.5, I understand what I did and I know I won't be doing that again, I considered it banter between me and the person, however they didn't feel like it was, so I'm terribly sorry to them. I've decided to use the same application from my old enforcer application due to me believing this is detailed enough for why I want to become an Enforcer, as well as I've recently started getting back into the server so I can contribute to something else other than the Police Department.

Recently, and beforehand I had a strong interest of applying for Enforcer, considering I'd love to try my best to help out the server, regarding the rule-breakage sides, including just generally trying to catch down on rule-breakers, and deal with them accordingly. I've had a vast amount of experience that can help me with my duties as an Enforcer such as my time in the PLPD, I've been back for just over 2 years now, and I've improved my skills & qualities that will help me mainly, firstly obviously having experienced being in a lot of divisions myself, such as Road Traffic Unit, Tactical Firearms Unit, Academy, Internal Affairs, People Services. This overall experience within the PD helped me improve myself as a person, primarily work on all of my qualities. Specific divisions has helped me overall, such as in Internal Affairs, this has helped me improve my Investigation Skills as well make it pretty useful as a Staff Member, I've investigated 250+ complaints alone. Mainly working as a People Services Member, I help and assist people which I try to do my best in the Help Chat when someone is needing help which I try my best to answer them most of the time. Being in Road Traffic Unit as a Traffic Trainer, as well as in Tactical Firearms Unit as a TFU Trainer, I mark applications, assess them and usually give feedback to the applicants. These are the skills & qualities I have that can help me as an Enforcer/Staff Member.
  • Communication Skills
  • Investigation Skills
  • Management Skills
  • Very Reliable & Competent Person
  • Dedicated to get the stuff done
  • Judgement & Decisions - I'm not bias
Furthermore, I understand I am not the most liked person in the community, due to me supposedly being a cop main, however I do not disagree since I love role-playing as an officer, some people may disagree saying that I don't have any experience being a civilian and or wouldn't know some certain circumstances such as that I haven't been in, although I've been in most situations, as well as experiencing criminal sides as well as activities. I shall try my best to get more involved within the criminal side of things and experience it just a little bit more so I can experience it once again, although I do sometimes come on and do some role-play, however will attempt to do a bit more. I try my best to be active in OOC & Help Chat. I believe I am the sort of person that is able to help support the server, within catching rule-breakers as well as just generally helping the community out as much as I can. I have a lot of free time and I'd like to try to dedicate more time to the community.

Finally, I'd just generally like to help out the most I can in the community, dedicate a bit of my time to assist the community, such as being active on the server to handle reports, handling forum reports, action requests, and so on what a staff member would actively do. Any and all feedback is appreciated for myself to improve for the future if necessary, I shall try my best to answer to all feedback and or questions that I may receive.

dfOBZa8.png

n4yPtuR.png

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.