Aaron davidsons enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Aaron Davidson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:234001097

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I've been part of this community for a long time now and i think i would be a great addition to the staff team i know most of the people around here and can be active in the early hours of the weekends and later at school days i know i can be ''annoying'' sometimes but i think i can sort that out and be a great addition to the staff team
i have a great warn record and haven't been warned since last year I believe and i think I'm ready to give back to the community and become a staff member i don't have much to say but i reckon I'm a great candidate for becoming staff i have a great knowledge of the rules and other stuff and wont let bullshit slide

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
nah just if you deny me please give me some feedback also #Aarondavidsonforenforcer2021

Deleted member 5577

+Support Aaron is a very friendly and talkative member of the community, I see no issue in giving him access to perm shoutbox colours and unlimited OOC messages!

Reaction score
Aaron is a valuable member of the community brightening up both the shout box and OOC with useful information and is a friendly face within the community.

He would be a great addition to the staff team.

:stop:

Reaction score
Honestly,

I don't feel you're suitable for staff. Please see my listed reasons as to why;
  • I rarely see you helping out in OOC/Help chat, and when you do, your answers are vague.
  • Each time I see you talking in OOC, Most times involve an argument
  • I believe your rule knowledge is not sufficient. Here is an example of what I mean;
    • Somebody asked, "Can I block off regals balcony?"
    • You replied with "Yes" Or something along the lines of that.
    • Meanwhile, staff responded, including myself "No, You may not as each building needs at least 2 entrances"
    • You then had a debate with staff about this situation.
    • This happened some time ago, so could have changed.
  • I feel you're not professional enough for staff. After looking at your Ban and Warning history, it is relatively clear, however, your blacklists are not. Within a space of just over a month, you have received 5 Blacklists, with a combined punishment of just under 1 day. This shows that you are unprofessional and quite frankly, Not mature enough.

TL;DR:
I don't feel you are suitable nor ready for this role.

Reaction score
double j you do have some solid points i will try my hardest to improve mate

Reaction score
Why disagree with someone’s opinion on you then say you’ll try improve on them, are you actually determined or not? There’s so much you gotta work on I don’t even know where to start tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.