Aaron Roycewicz Enforcer APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Roycewicz , was Dafydd Meurig [ But got changed by an admin]
STEAM ID: [/B]STEAM_0:1:41291045
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: [/B]The reason i think i should be enforcer is because i know all of the rules and i know most of the players , some i haven't saw for a bit but i don't know where they have gone. Alot of people would recommend me for the position of those i know is tingo [Lexo] from another community we was both admin on , i then told him how good the server was. : [ENFORCER] Well it’s not about the ranks i am bothered about, its helping the players whether new or old regulars people always need help, The server has lots of people who are friendly and i am one of them, i help-out in the help chat whenever i am online sometimes ask questions myself i have showed people where PD Was and road-crew since when i joined Reiss Howard showed me around so i am following what he did. [ENFORCER] Well it’s not about the ranks i am bothered about, its helping the players whether new or old regulars people always need help, The server has lots of people who are friendly and i am one of them, i help-out in the help chat whenever i am online sometimes ask questions myself i have showed people where PD Was and road-crew since when i joined Reiss Howard showed me around so i am following what he did. HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN

ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Distribution gaming [X2 Re-opened][GG Community] Few TTT Server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application.

CONTACT INFORMATION Aaron.duffbeer1

Status
Not open for further replies.