ABC Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Here at A B C we recommend Mr Balthazar hits legs more and maybe eats more than a chicken breast a day!

Reaction score
Hahahahahhahahaha okay I admit thats a nice one but well in fact I am 89kilos now and 186 cm so I am definetly not like that.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
why would someone even bother to do this thing , especially on valentines day? nothing better to do ?lol

Reaction score
5204This is Ethan never faced the sunlight in the amazing Soviet Union he lives in. Probably never actually fucked something man/woman since he is always so toxic. But well guys there usually get drunk enough to fuck their 13 year old sister by force. Anyways one minute of silence for poor Ethan

View previous replies…
Reaction score
My ex went on a date with a girl on valentines day and said I thought you just want to be friends. Only answer to that question is "fuck no, I wanted a threesome"

Reaction score

stop right there criminal

the pinkerton detective agency has dispatched agents to investigate your organisations for violations of the law

upon further inspection it appears you have been cyber bullying one man our documents refer to as "mr sixpack", please cease and desist or our lawmen will begin to hunt you down.

that'll be all for today sir

Reaction score
Can I get an invite? also why is this org so edgy lol wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.