Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Eddy
Your In-game Name: Abduul Rasheem
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64235853

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: This is an unban appeal regarding myself as I deeply regret the choices I've made in the past regarding how I interacted in the community. I would like to start this appeal by apologizing to the community for what i have done. I know that me cheating gave me an extreme unfair advantage against other players and I know that they would of lost a lot of time, money and loot because of my insensitive actions. I also want to apologise for trying to evade my permanent ban, I bought garrys mod on a second account and attempted to join Perp but i was instantly banned. I don't know why i thought this would work, i tried to join on a second account because less than a month since the ban I was already missing playing perp with my friends.

I started to cheat on the server because I was primarily bored which was completely irresponsible and a stupid thing to do, I should of just took a break from playing. I joined an organisation which I eventually find out which was cheating, me knowing that they were cheating and not getting caught made me decide to join in. I knew the consequences of cheating but me being stupid and immature i thought i wouldn't get banned. But I was extremely wrong and ignorant for thinking that. Every day I miss playing PERP with my friends, as the days go on and I deeply regret cheating on this great community. I see the frequent updates and progression for PERPHeads and it makes me want to play it more and more.

I was banned on the 6th of November making it 1 year since I was banned which has given me a long time to reflect on my choices which I have deemed as dishonest, untrustworthy and unfair to other players. All this makes me think about what my opinion of cheaters were when I was a just a rule abiding player, sparking a decision to just want to be a regular player once again. I've always loved the server and at the end of the day it wasn't worth it to make the same mistakes that I did and I take full responsibility above all else. I don't expect to be unbanned as I've tried before with no success but I want to prove that it is possible to go back to being the same person I once was for those years playing on the server enjoying myself completely within the rules. All I'm asking for is the chance to be a recuperated player and to be able to show that people can learn from their mistakes and grow to become better.

Additional Comment(s): I hope the players and staff of PERPHeads can forgive me for cheating and wish you can all trust me on that I will not make the same mistake.

Reaction score
ph_denied.png

As you were banned recently on another server for cheating, we do not fully trust you will not do the same again on PERP.​

Status
Not open for further replies.