Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: Eddy
Your In-game Name: Abduul Rasheem
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64235853

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered: I am a long time player of perpheads. I've been on PERP since around 2015. My friends and i used to play PERP very often, almost everyday in fact, and one day i gave into the peer pressure from my mates who convinced me to download the cheats. I am really sorry, and being in the lockdown has made me realise even more how much i miss PERP. I don't speak to those friends anymore and although it was them who convinced me to download the hacks it was, ultimately, my own decions and i take full responsibly for this severe lack of judgement. Its been around seven months since the ban and i do feel as if i have matured massively in that short space of time. Please consider my appeal, as i am severely sorry for my actions and i won't ever indulged myself in such a stupid action again. Recently my new friends have been playing lots of perp and it has made me very upset as i cannot join in the fun. Once again I terribly sorry for my actions and all the people who were affected and i would be happy to be a full active premium member and indugle in all of it's features if i were to be unbanned.

Additional Comment(s): I am sorry, and i regret what i have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.