Ability to crowbar open trunks

Wiki

Closet Weeb
Reaction score
Imagine how good it would be if you could use a crowbar to pry open car trunks? It would actually make people more cautious to what they have in it. And you could actually accomplish something when you steal a car instead of just having someone wanting to kos you.

Reaction score
I feel like trunks should be a safe place like a storage.

Wiki

Closet Weeb
Reaction score
That’s what your actual storage is for. In real life you would be able to pry open someone’s trunk. Why shouldn’t you be able to do it on here?

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Imagine how good it would be if you could use the proper format and not suggest ideas that are about as useful as me shitting in my hands and clapping.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
No thanks, I keep extra guns in my cars so that I have immediate access to the, the last thing I need is someone stealing my guns from my trunk because they paid like 1.2k for a crowbar.

Reaction score
People like realism, that's fine, but there needs to be some sort of fun to it. You don't want people going into your trunk that's considered safe and take an AS50 or an M82 out? No one would want that. There needs to be that balance of fun and realism, and I don't think this isn't going to make anyone happy besides those who abuse and tryhard the crowbar onto the trunks of cars. 1.2K can lead to 30K in seconds at the click of a button.

Reaction score
I was literally thinking about this last night and was going to make a suggestion but after reading the comments here I’ve realised that it wouldn’t be as such of a good idea as I was thinking

Reaction score
Just do what I used to do. Try buy a gun from someone and say you need storage, when you get storage just say hang on brb then steal their 31 knives and 42 baseball bats out of their ford transits trunk
Just too bad trunks are separate on F4 now :(

Reaction score
This would be an absolute clusterfuck of an addition and would ensure trunks are never used for long term storage. Trunks of cars are for storing a gun inside in case shit hits the fan and you can't access a nearby storage chest.