Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ezza
Your Roleplay Name: Jonathon West
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165899023

Player's Steam Name: Big Smoke / @Jason Salvini
Player's Roleplay Name: Jason Salvini
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521809167

Why should this player be punished?: The user tried to store a firearm while gun pointed and surrounded by multiple Officers, after taking the gun back out he attempts to run under gunpoint which resulted in his death as we assumed he was going to try to shoot.

User broke 3.4 as he ran under gunpoint which instantly got him killed.

Sidenote; It was me and 3 staff at this scene however this wasn't dealt with in game to mine or A1L's knowledge.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/IC70zmVNJ1oVT/d1337d95hX6S?invite=cr-MSw1MTAsNDQ4NzU4NDQs - Dont have raw clip showing the storage of gun but clip starts of him taking it back out, however this isnt the main issue in this case, as he instantly took it back out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All right let me explain my actions. I will start it off by saying that what I did is wrong and that I should have taken a different approach to it. as you can see, I had tried storing my Glock. After realizing that storing my Glock would break 3.18, I then started to bring the Glock out of my trunk so that I could let you guys confiscate it. I then ran behind the van as not an attempt to run away but so that you guys would not shoot me because I was bringing the Glock out and that might be a deadly threat. I can see why you guys shot me and why you are currently making this AR because I made an unwise decision that I regret. I tried to calm you guys down by yelling do not shoot me, but it failed for good reason. I can see the frustration in you guys due to my actions. in context before this clip, I was trying to break my friend out as he was in handcuffs. I was nervous then, and when my tires broke out, that nervousness went high. The next thing is that I have 4-5 ppl yelling at me to put my hands up. it went to an all-time high and I made poor decisions due to it. I am sorry to anyone that is in this situation and to the staff that will have to take care of this situation. I really enjoy this server and would not want to be banned due to my decisions in this. warnings for 3.4 and 3.18 would be in my eyes extremely nice from the staff team. I am again sorry for the things I have done and the rules I have broken. I apologize to anyone affected in this situation. and yes, I am guilty for 3.18 and 3.4. After reading the rules I now have a clearer understanding of rules 3.4 and 3.18. I now know what to do in the correct manner if I ever get into a situation with these 2 rules involved. I now know what to do so that this situation will never happen again. also sorry for bad grammar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.