Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam Name: LilChicken
Your Roleplay Name: Ted Hastings
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

Player's Steam Name: CloutToken
Player's Roleplay Name: Peter Swans
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112660502

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4, 3.15 - User tried to run over a Roadcrew worker in response to their constant "snitching" however as a Roadcrew worker is a Government Employee they are required to report crimes they witness as per rule 4.1. He did this after he saw his friend get arrested for the same thing and knew that Roadcrew are Government Employees and their word is evidence so he would be arrested and was shortly after for attempted 9.2/9.5.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/3sqngc

Reaction score
I clarified this with an admin afterward and wasn't aware roadcrew workers were protected. Either way, all I did here was tap the car, I never actually killed you?? I don't understand what you're trying to gain from this report other than you trying to get someone in trouble for the slightest infraction possible considering I never actually harmed you. It’s a game bro, it's really not that deep.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

I clarified this with an admin afterward and wasn't aware roadcrew workers were protected. Either way, all I did here was tap the car, I never actually killed you?? I don't understand what you're trying to gain from this report other than you trying to get someone in trouble for the slightest infraction possible considering I never actually harmed you. It’s a game bro, it's really not that deep.

You clarified it with staff but in the screenshot you’ve provided they clearly say this is not allowed.
It doesn’t matter as your intention was clearly to cause death or serious injury for no beneficial reason and this is a repeat behaviour of yourself hence the report however small this individual incident may seem you can see the type of actions you’re prone to taking and the type of disregard you have for the rules.

Reaction score
You clarified it with staff but in the screenshot you’ve provided they clearly say this is not allowed.
It doesn’t matter as your intention was clearly to cause death or serious injury for no beneficial reason and this is a repeat behaviour of yourself hence the report however small this individual incident may seem you can see the type of actions you’re prone to taking and the type of disregard you have for the rules.
That proves my point. That was after both Matthew and I arrested and only then was I plotting to kill you until I was clarified that roadcrew workers are protected under the rules, contrary to me simply believing it was police and medics, so I scrapped the idea.

It’s still a minor slip up at most. My only intention was to ram into you and drive off without actually killing you considering you got my friend arrested for a long time. But in all honesty, I feel like the only reason you’ve posted up this report is because you’re upset at me and Matthew for calling you a snitch and you simply want to seek out some sort of revenge. This doesn’t even have any evidence of me breaking 3.4, but since I have a bad record for it, you decided to slap it up there with everything else in hopes of seeing me get punished. I’m gonna go ahead and refrain from replying again until an staff member asks me to. Good night.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This doesn’t even have any evidence of me breaking 3.4, but since I have a bad record for it, you decided to slap it up there with everything else in hopes of seeing me get punished.
I’m involved seeing as it’s actually me in the video, @LilChicken just made the AR.

This is not true. You broke 3.4 by risking your freedom from imprisonment by committing a serious crime against a government employee, who under rule 4.1 MUST report criminal offences to the police, for no beneficial reason. You’re not being reported because you’re being ‘targeted’ or something, it’s simply because you have broken the rules.

Reaction score

I have consolidated the reasoning into one singular post as it appears on my side that both Action Requests in-relation to @CloutToken and @Matthew are related.

As per the definitions of Government/City Employee under the Rules, Road Crew Workers have both obligations and protections so that they may carry out their duties effectively. Specifically, under Rule 4.4 they must inform law-enforcement personnel if they have repaired a vehicle that was damaged as a result of a crime. Equally 4.1 extends this as by virtue of having to follow the law, under Law 10.2 they would have to report any crime that they have either: 1) witnessed, or 2) have knowledge of the committing of a criminal offence.

Consequently, this interplay between the Rules and Laws it is not acceptable to kill a Government Employee simply because they have reported a crime. Whether you did in-fact kill him is immaterial as it is quite clear what your intentions were at the time. The screenshot of your report ticket that you have provided as counter-evidence is inconsequential as the Administrator in-question has clarified that they were not aware that you had actually attempted to kill a Government Employee through the use of your vehicle. In summary two Rules have been broken by both players here.
1) 2.5 - your escalation of actions was not proportional to the original act committed against you by the Road Crew Workers as all they did was simply report a crime. They did not attempt to detain you, impound your vehicle(s), or anything further than that. All you wanted to do was to excessively impact their experience for something that they are required to do as per the Rules.
2) 3.4 - you risked your freedom from imprisonment by committing or attempting to commit a serious crime which were not proportional against the original offences you were reported for. In addition to this, you also loitered around the scene with the intention of engaging in further combat with the Road Crew Worker(s). You did not take any relevant precautions to avoid arrest or police attention directly after you attempted to run them over.
As such the users will receive the following punishments:
@Matthew - you have not long come off of a 6 month ban for 2.5 and have multiple instances of 3.4 on your record. Your apology was denied on the basis that we wanted you to wait out the last portion of your ban. As such you will receive another ban of 6 months.

@CloutToken - you have not long come off of a 3 day ban for 2.5 and 3.4 and have multiple instances of both on your record where your apology was accepted on the condition that further breaks of 3.4 will entertain a harsher punishment. As such you will receive a ban of 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.