Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Player's Steam Name: FARSTAD
Player's Roleplay Name: Michael Lebedov

Why should this player be punished?: After being told last night (can be found via chat logs) to not call me 'stinky' because he's not a friend of mine, he continued to do so today and as a person who just got off a comms ban, he should know better than to be calling people disrespectful names in OOC.
Last night the user was also calling me a 'fag'

Evidence Link:
fOEa8eY.png

6lAYTCg.png

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I believe I was told by Efan to stop doing this, or else I'd receive a 1 week. And I have stopped since. So I believe this has already been dealt with.

And I also do not see which rule is breaking broken here to be fair. "Stinky" is a perfectly normal word to use when something "stinks" or is "stinky".

Reaction score
Efan was not on at the time and I do not believe that he told you off when I was online however I can be proven wrong by @Efan if he confirms that he has told you off

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
And saying "FA" in the video clip, is not against the rules. If you would show the whole incident, you can clearly hear that I am saying "FA" and not with a "G". Everyone around can also confirm that this is the case, I never called you the word "FAG" during that situation. Saying "FA" is an internal joke between me and a friend, and has absolutely no rude meaning to it, other than confusing others, as they would have no clue what it means.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was told by a helper that we had to stop, or we'd get a 1 week, if we continued. Which efan told the helper.

Reaction score
I believe you saying fa is like a loophole of saying 'fag' so I believe you should still be punished as the internal joke thing could easily be made up.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Tinky Saying "FA" is not a loophole in order to say "fag". I have no reason to call you a "fag" whatsoever. The internal joke is not made up in order to say something that sounds like "fag". If you'd show the whole clip, it clearly proves that I never, once, called you a "fag".

Reaction score
@FARSTAD After saying 'fa' you continued saying it to make it look like it was actually a joke, lets wait for admins conclusion as this can go back and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.