Action Request (Frankfighter95 and LITTLEEVI)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: BiiigMiiiike
Your Roleplay Name: Jackson Diddy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:619195861

Player's Steam Name: Frankfighter95 and LITTLEEVI
Player's Roleplay Name: Amelia Sterne and Jack Knockers
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25282098
STEAM_0:1:581086406

Why should this player be punished?: the purple guy was at the dealer and i was gunpointing him so i could steal his weapon but for nearly 2 mins straight he just kept on complaining about how he was robbed before and he isn't going to comply with me and then jack knockers was going past and saw me and the purple guy. Jack didn't even know who he was and was trying to interfere for no reason and then pulled a gun on me to save the guy.

@Tilin

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/xg7aa9

Last edited:
@littleevi Can you explain why you shot the player and what your relationship was to the new player?

Frankfighter95 will be contacted through other means as they do not have a Forum account

@littleevi Can you explain why you shot the player and what your relationship was to the new player?

Frankfighter95 will be contacted through other means as they do not have a Forum account
Sorry ive only just been made aware of this AR.

so i pull up to dd and see you mugging him visibly in public on the side walk, so i hop out to see the situation if i knew him, then you decide to start pointing the gun in my face [for seemingly no reason] complaining about the new player and not giving me any orders at all, proving yourself to be a threat to my life then as shown in the clip i keep asking you why your trying to mug him there and a new player [2.5, ik the irony #reformed] then when i got the opportunity whilst youre distracted i shot you.

Not once did you attempt to give me any sort of demands or anything, also you may want to re upload your clip {preferably with audio] as it is currently not avaliable.

Sorry ive only just been made aware of this AR.

so i pull up to dd and see you mugging him visibly in public on the side walk, so i hop out to see the situation if i knew him, then you decide to start pointing the gun in my face [for seemingly no reason] complaining about the new player and not giving me any orders at all, proving yourself to be a threat to my life then as shown in the clip i keep asking you why your trying to mug him there and a new player [2.5, ik the irony #reformed] then when i got the opportunity whilst youre distracted i shot you.

Not once did you attempt to give me any sort of demands or anything, also you may want to re upload your clip {preferably with audio] as it is currently not avaliable.
1.Could you tell me how many seconds into the clip i was pointing my gun at your face.
2.1I said multiple times i only was taking his gun that was it.
3.Why would you stick around if somebody that you don't know is getting gun pointed.
4. I wasn't distracted as i moved soon as you pulled your gun out.
5.If i was pointing a gun in your face and was a physical threat why would you pull your gun out at gun point and start shooting at me.

3.Why would you stick around if somebody that you don't know is getting gun pointed.
because intended to camp dd when i then see you threatening my life with no clear purpose for doing so, me killing you was completely unrelated to you mugging him at all and i have absolutely no relation to him

5.If i was pointing a gun in your face and was a physical threat why would you pull your gun out at gun point and start shooting at me.
i had been there for nearly 30seconds and not once did you attempt to make any form of demands, nor did you specify for me to surrender or leave the area. considering your lack of control of the situation and the pause between you pointing a gun at me and the beginning of the clip i decide i was able to take revenge.

because you only captured the 2nd half of the interaction, as i implied with my use of "then as shown in the clip".
that was the only video i got and most of the vids i record dont have my voice for some reason and there wasn't much before the vid i wouldn't really call it the 2nd half

i had been there for nearly 30seconds and not once did you attempt to make any form of demands, nor did you specify for me to surrender or leave the area. considering your lack of control of the situation and the pause between you pointing a gun at me and the beginning of the clip i decide i was able to take revenge.
if you were able to take revenge then why pull a gun on me when i had mines fully out and if i was distracted i wouldn't have reacted straight away

here is the video before jack pulled up https://streamable.com/4c86p9

Back