Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Astakos
Your Roleplay Name: Alejandro Rojas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857

Player's Community Name: @Jake
Player's Roleplay Name: Jake Birsky
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462820583

Why should this player be punished?: So first of all me and edwardo had died in a raid , then nlr is over we go check the situation on our base , some people gp us without knowing we live there , then molotov the base , and then while i comply to all demand by my gp guy jake he executes me dont know why

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all we were standing on the stairs and your mates shot at us through the door, this gives us a reason to molotov them. I was in projex 4 and heard the shots outside so i tried to rush out but you were standing in the doorway. I told you to move and you didn't so i killed you to get you out the way

Reaction score
First of all we were standing on the stairs and your mates shot at us through the door, this gives us a reason to molotov them. I was in projex 4 and heard the shots outside so i tried to rush out but you were standing in the doorway. I told you to move and you didn't so i killed you to get you out the way
Check my pov right before i died nothing could be heard of u saying * , dont think u can molly someone for shooting u altough i doubt that someone shoot u cause org would have said to us raid or something we were in the dark when we got there

Reaction score
Check my pov right before i died nothing could be heard of u saying * , dont think u can molly someone for shooting u altough i doubt that someone shoot u cause org would have said to us raid or something we were in the dark when we got there
your mates inside literally shot through the doors at s, that gives us a valid reason to molotov you

Reaction score
and you guys are either metagaming or your mate is cheating lol, notice how they spray through the door as soon as they stand in front

Reaction score

Apologies for the delay in handling this incident.

@Jake.06 You claim that the occupants of Projex 3 shot through the door hence why you threw the molotov. However, the evidence provided shows that the occupants opened fired after the grenade and molotov had been thrown. Did these shots occur prior to when the events of the video took place?

Additionally, you shooting Askatos in this incident was in violation of Rule 2.5 as he had been compliant with all orders given to him throughout the situation and while he did obstruct Projex 4's door momentarily, he moved out of the way. The reduced movement speed while surrendering should have been taken into consideration as you failed to provide Askatos with enough time to comply.

Once my question above has been answered, a punishment for 2.5 will be determined.

Reaction score
The shots happened prior to the molotov being thrown inside the building

Reaction score
i dont have video of this cause iwasnt there therefore i dont know if thats true

Reaction score

I will give @Jake_ the benefit of the doubt regarding the use of a molotov to kill the occupants of Slums 3. However as I previously stated above Jake's decision to kill Askatos without providing him enough time to comply, especially with reduced movement speed when surrendering, was in violation of Rule 2.5.

Due to Jake having a warning for 2.5 this month in addition to a 2.5 warning from December regarding a somewhat-similar situation to this one, he will receive a 2 day ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.