Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Spork
Your Roleplay Name: Callum Byford
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97141976

Player's Steam Name: Jamie, Walnash
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross,
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824, STEAM_0:1:55607114

Why should this player be punished?: rammed a fire engine at speed and ignored any injuries that would have, opened fire at an unarmed firefighter then shot cops over what would have been a 5-year sentence and resulting in 1 of them dying.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you wanna go on about ramming a car at high speed and going on like nothings happened then you may aswell make and AR on most of the server including yourself.

Reaction score
I had committed multiple serious crimes that caused a Heavy TFU to chase us? Of course im going to assume its going to be for the crimes I committed and not a 5Y crime. You blocked the highway risking your own life and my life so I assumed there must of been good reason to do so. We would of drove on and carried on getting away but you decided to break the rules and force us to stop. You was told just yesterday about the same type of situation but being medic.

As for the unrealistic actions as you can see in your own video we generally slowed down and stopped, We went the right where there was a gap so I could push you. By the time the cop rammed into the car I was already out of the car. Meaning I didn't take no where as near the damage as you think.
The only reason we are here and arguing over this is due to you breaking the rules. We would of escaped the cops considering the car we was in is faster then the cop cars.

Reaction score

After speaking with Jamie he explained to me that he had done a raid 2 hours prior to this, at which point he had killed someone and hadn’t died, resulting in him believing he might be warranted which was consolidated by the fact that a Heavy TFU was pursuing him over a car theft.

As for them ramming the car, given the circumstances, the benefits of ramming past your fire engine was to escape death or capture when Jamie reasonably believed he was wanted for murder given the level of police response he received for what would usually be a non TFU Deployment incident.

They shot at you because you took it upon yourself to get them stopped thus assisting police more than you are required by law to do.

However @walnash please don’t attempt to take on multiple officers on an open stretch of road with a machete.

Reviewed with @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.