Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Daft Punk
Your Roleplay Name: Lacey Yamaguchi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173809331

Player's Steam Name: Jamie
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5 Player shot and killed another person for next to no reason, whilst they were unarmed. I wasnt sure if the raid was over, I went back for them to spray my car and kill me for no reason, whilst unarmed, whilst i had no malicious intent towards them.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
I would also like to point out that I thought that the raid was over when I saw armed people get into 2 cars and leave, and there was no shots until they shot from regals killing the medic and then moving onto me.

Reaction score
We seen you come out of Regals. When we bombed I gave you multiple warning shots towards your car forcing you to leave the area. This is what you did, for some reason you cut this out of your video? After killing the people inside and some of the cops I see you yet again going in and out of my render zone towards pd checking up on us. The final straw was when you pulled up to Regals for a third time after giving you nearly 3 warnings I feel it was enough to kill you. Considering I seen you come of the complex you could of easily been a flanker the way you was acting.

Out of everything yet again your breaking 3.4, You knew there was a on going raid but yet decide to go into the area unarmed? you really need to question yourself and your actions.

Reaction score
Actually, I didnt know who was raiding at the time, I only saw a person in full black. I thought you guys were leaving via a transit van and a black lambo as armed people entered the vehicle and left the scene, leading me to think that the raid was over. Also, im not gonna be responding to a back and forth argument, so i have said my piece, im leaving it to staff.

"After giving you nearly 3 warnings" you gave me one at the beginning of the raid after the bomb went off, making me go to storage to get wrenches. The medic I believe also was RDMed, but I cannot fully confirm that.

Reaction score
So you didn't know there was a raid? I find that hard to believe considering you watched the bombs go off. even more so the big explosions kinda means something is going on that could be a risk to your life.

Video can be found here

Little hint this was your first warning you should give yourself to leave the area, Not just lurk around and chill to see if you can minge grab guns. I then shot towards you to make you move. After you drive away you shouldn't come back unless you have a valid reason since you clearly see a raid on going.

Also for you claiming you seen a van and a second guy drive away, I also think this is false due to the fact there was no van at any given time that I looked. A picture of the cars (including yours) can been seen here.

A further video of you driving right next to us when the bombs blow up just to prove a point about you seeing us raid can be seen here

Reaction score
Why would I want to risk myself to minge a couple of guns, not worth it. Yes, I knew there was a raid, im not denying it. But at the time I came back, when there was no shots being fired, as you can see from my video, there was a pink transit and a black lambo leaving the scene with armed people in full black getting into both vehicles, making me think that the raid was over and it was safe. At no point in time did I ever have the intent to minge grab weaponry. I left, went to storage to get wrenches to fix my car, whilst I was at storage, I couldnt hear any shots being fired, and on the way back, there wasnt any to my knowledge. And then like I stated, about the vehicles leaving, that I thought it was you guys leaving. I dont know what you drive anymore. Last time I knew, you had a tesla and a P1. Also, why would I attempt to flank a raid that I didnt want to get involved in anyway.

The van and car thing, you can see in my video provided.

Reaction score
-snip- I got my answer concerning around this question, this small comment can be removed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There isnt a van nor a car leaving. Its a medic with its lights on driving upto the apartment block?

Reaction score
Oh shit, then it was slightly earlier then, before that clip just before I went to storage, there was a van and car, mb.

Reaction score
I guess this can be closed - I just realised that the clip provided isnt actually full, therefore can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.