Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam Name: LilChicken
Your Roleplay Name: Ted Hastings
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61037935

Player's Steam Name: Matthew
Player's Roleplay Name: Joe Dixon
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35795184

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.15 - User broke 9.2 by running his vehicle into a Roadcrew worker over his repeated "snitching" however as a Roadcrew worker is a government employee they have no choice but to report crimes they see to the police as per rule 4.1 Follow the law. User also decided to be fairly toxic in-game and started crying after being released from prison.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/qlluiy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
i didn't even hit you with intent to kill or anything, you were on that wall so i decided to knock you down for inconveniencing me and endangering my characters freedom however i knew i couldn't kill you over it so i didn't. i don't see anythint wrong with that whatsoever bcs like i said i did not kill you or intend to

just play the game and stop trying to report and snitch on people for the most minor violations bro honestly it's pathetic now. yes it might say "follow the law" in the rules but why would you want to go out of your way to report someone for breaking the most minor traffic collisions? that's just straight up being petty and childish. i'd understand it for more major crimes but you were reporting me for the most minor shit and it is honestly laughable, you're not bringing much of a positive environment to the server whatsoever. i'm sorry we upset your feelings and you felt the need to write ARs on us but come on bro it's a game

Reaction score
I'd even argue you're in breach of the Excessive Negativity rule from how much you're going around snitching on people that breathe illegally tbh

Deleted member 5577

I'd even argue you're in breach of the Excessive Negativity rule from how much you're going around snitching on people that breathe illegally tbh
I do apologise that you haven’t read or understood the rules and you feel this has negatively impacted your experience however they are free to read at https://perpheads.com/rules.html ! No need for a subscription! You broke 3.4 by risking your freedom from imprisonment by committing a serious crime against a government employee, who under rule 4.1 MUST report criminal offences to the police, for no beneficial reason. You’re not being reported because you’re being ‘targeted’ or something, it’s simply because you have broken the rules.

Reaction score

I have consolidated the reasoning into one singular post as it appears on my side that both Action Requests in-relation to @CloutToken and @Matthew are related.

As per the definitions of Government/City Employee under the Rules, Road Crew Workers have both obligations and protections so that they may carry out their duties effectively. Specifically, under Rule 4.4 they must inform law-enforcement personnel if they have repaired a vehicle that was damaged as a result of a crime. Equally 4.1 extends this as by virtue of having to follow the law, under Law 10.2 they would have to report any crime that they have either: 1) witnessed, or 2) have knowledge of the committing of a criminal offence.

Consequently, this interplay between the Rules and Laws it is not acceptable to kill a Government Employee simply because they have reported a crime. Whether you did in-fact kill him is immaterial as it is quite clear what your intentions were at the time. The screenshot of your report ticket that you have provided as counter-evidence is inconsequential as the Administrator in-question has clarified that they were not aware that you had actually attempted to kill a Government Employee through the use of your vehicle. In summary two Rules have been broken by both players here.
1) 2.5 - your escalation of actions was not proportional to the original act committed against you by the Road Crew Workers as all they did was simply report a crime. They did not attempt to detain you, impound your vehicle(s), or anything further than that. All you wanted to do was to excessively impact their experience for something that they are required to do as per the Rules.
2) 3.4 - you risked your freedom from imprisonment by committing or attempting to commit a serious crime which were not proportional against the original offences you were reported for. In addition to this, you also loitered around the scene with the intention of engaging in further combat with the Road Crew Worker(s). You did not take any relevant precautions to avoid arrest or police attention directly after you attempted to run them over.
As such the users will receive the following punishments:
@Matthew - you have not long come off of a 6 month ban for 2.5 and have multiple instances of 3.4 on your record. Your apology was denied on the basis that we wanted you to wait out the last portion of your ban. As such you will receive another ban of 6 months.

@CloutToken - you have not long come off of a 3 day ban for 2.5 and 3.4 and have multiple instances of both on your record where your apology was accepted on the condition that further breaks of 3.4 will entertain a harsher punishment. As such you will receive a ban of 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.