Action Request on D3lux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: WheSky / Michael White
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3lux / Chris Anderson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25015916
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1 and Lying in LOOC Chat ((Maybe more, im not sure.))
Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!JIlk3QwA!NeWFyW5pFVJE9ODHmIhiYBq-DNDi3ITo9NPc0qFur4w
Tick:

Note:
He kept lying over LOOC and IC to his Supervisor about the situation.
1. Officer got into my apartment without a valid reason and cuffed me without asking about the situation. ((He cant get into my apartment because there was a body laying on the stairs, he still need warrant.))
2. I didnt have enough to time call 911 about the self-defense, which they accused me with that because they have responded in 15-20 seconds.
3. Officer took the gun from my apartment (AK was carried into my apartment behind the props, he found the gun like he have put the gun on his own hands, right there..)
4. He provided false information to his Supervisor.
5. He literally co-operated with the REAL suspect in the situation and Sergeant didnt listen to me because of D3lux, he gave fully false information about the situation for example made false /desc about my door, which my lock was broken because raider broke it to get inside the apartment, he made a "/desc Door is not broken.", he was obviously helping the guy in blue suit.
6. Everything is in Demo, i wish i had my sound in it too so you guys can understand the situation more clearly...
7. Officer had no information about the gun since nobody saw me while dragging the gun into the apartment.
8. At the end of this situation, The Raider has been released because of D3lux and also person took his AK with him, he fully saved his arse from that situation because he knew Supervisor was gonna believe the Officer instead of a Citizen.

Reaction score
First of all, i saw the guy you shot on the stairs right outsite with an AK, asked him what he was doing with it and he told me he was transporting, and i let him go. So when i got there, i knew it was his AK, and you had the m4a1 on your back, as the medic said he was killed with.

Demo: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/5d8372a22b198bdfbb04225c90bb0762/
Tick: 9000

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, i saw the guy you shot on the stairs right outsite with an AK, asked him what he was doing with it and he told me he was transporting, and i let him go. So when i got there, i knew it was his AK, and you had the m4a1 on your back, as the medic said he was killed with.

Demo: http://demo.ovh.eu/en/5d8372a22b198bdfbb04225c90bb0762/
Tick: 9000

Look buddy, you cant just rush into my apartment and take the gun from my apartment, you didnt have any proof that was his gun because there is not only one AK in the Paralake City, I believe you have no idea how to handle situations like that, you gave fully false information to your Supervisor and made fully wrong decisions.

First of all;

The AK was standing behind my blocks in my aparment, i still have no idea how did you know AK was standing right behind there, you just found it like you placed the gun there...

You cannot decide situations by listening only one side, you didnt listen to me and just took the gun and directly gave the gun to him, you didnt even want to listen to me.

I can have tons of gun in my apartment and put them around, you cannot just decide to take the AK from my apartment. (of course that wasnt my ak, demo provides that anyway) You acted so biassed against me and didnt even listen to me about the situation.

You still dont want to understand what have you done wrong, im still trying to be friendly but im not sure how long i can keep that altitude on you since you keep acting like that.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@D3luX can I first ask you why you made an invalid /desc?

c03d95a5c949766a7abb1532a98dbc88.png

You can clearly see in the demo that the door was lockpicked.
in the situation why would you make a /desc without fully knowing what happened?

This leads me to believe you had the sole intention of helping your org member, you claimed to have "seen him put the ak into his home" how on earth could you have possibly seen this? this leads me to believe your friend has told you that the AK47 is inside.

You had no reason to enter the property, you can clearly see the guy has attempted to break into the property, there's a lockpick sitting on the ground, with the bullets in the wall from the property defender.

You will be punished for breaking 1.4 2.1 4.1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.