Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594114510

Player's Steam Name: Pope Billiamth Ga III
Player's Roleplay Name: Christopher Bonnano
Player's SteamID: STEAM_1:1:55070460

Why should this player be punished?: **00:19**----->>>>> " oh they arrested you ?"
**00:27**----->>>>> " those motherfucker "
He Insulted me behind my back for no reason and he uploaded the video publicly on youtube. I have done nothing wrong in this arrest with Nasir Bahar and I'm ready to prove it by providing the full 33 minutes video evidence to an admin or a police chief.
The incident occurs 28 April around 5:38 AM GMT+0
additional witness: my patrol team, character name : William Benson steam name: monk steamID : STEAM_1:1:178078039
Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
What exactly are you reporting here? The only rule break I witnessed in the evidence you provided is the potential use of third party software to zoom in.

I’m assuming the person recording the video is Pope Billiamth?

Last edited:
Reaction score
What exactly are you reporting here? The only rule break I witnessed in the evidence you provided is the use of third party software to zoom in.

I’m assuming the person recording the video is Pope Billiamth?
following your request this is the link on the full video from his own public youtube channel

Reaction score
I have messaged the Staff about the complaint of 3rd party software being used to zoom in and out. As stated in my message to them, look at my tf2 videos. I do the same thing zooming in on the "action" and I show the software with the zoom feature used and not used.

I'm honestly not too sure what I'm being reported for as far as saying "those motherfuckers" in result to asking Nasir if he was arrested? I saw a cop take him away and I assumed he was going to be jailed for it so when he returned I simply asked if he was arrested and when he said he was "those motherfuckers" was what I said. Wasn't intended to insult anybody lol.
I'm pretty sure the officer that arrested Nasir was Ryo (idk the last name) so while you were on the scene I wasn't referring to you Remi as you didn't really cause any issues. You just kind of had the same experience as me that night, laughing your ass off at what Nasir was saying, which is why I uploaded that video as its completely centered around him.

If you have anything you'd like to speak about personally Remi if you think I handled myself wrong in a situation, please reach out to me.

Reaction score

A video has been provided which proves that @Christopher Bonanno was not using 3rd party software but rather edits his video to zoom in at particular timings. As for the situation where you were called a 'motherfucker' and it being uploaded publicly, no rules were broken and therefore no punishment will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.