Action Request - Skript - 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: not a toxic survivor / jord floid
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: skript / halloween something
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 / 3.6 - He entered his bazaar shop as we were raiding it, we gunpointed him and told him to put his hands up. He instantly tried to unlock the door, get out and lock us inside, and ran into the public to seek help (luckily nobody was there). He was on gunpoint for like 7 seconds trying to open the door to run away. (He did comply after realising there is nobody outside that can help him, but still had the intention of ruining our RP by bringing the mugging to the public)
Evidence (Demo Required): https://streamable.com/98ae58
Tick: if needed i will upload the demo and the tick but I think it's clear in the video.

Reaction score
@Skript Could you please explain your actions here?

Please respond within 24 hours or this action request will be accepted.

Reaction score
Sorry about this, It was only a few days of me getting into the game. As soon as I saw someone in there I ran. Only seconds after I heard what he said I stopped to comply as I forgot that I cant run away.

Reaction score
Accepted

You may be new but this doesn’t excuse you from following the rules and it is your responsibility to know them. You will receive short ban for your actions as this is the third time you’ve broken 3.4 recently. Please use this time to go over the rules, especially 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.