Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: KUSHVOS
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Player's Steam Name: Struxty RichHomieSwan
Player's Roleplay Name: Dante Red Kamaro Useman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524602103 STEAM_0:0:145314060

Why should this player be punished?: Struxty- Molotoved our base causing a fuel can too blow up and burn our base.
RichHomieSwan - Placed the fuel can down too blow our base up.

Im pretty sure these are the correct steam ids and steam names

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/dksdQIQG6zmuS/d1337vw08Od8?invite=cr-MSxWOHEsMzQ2MzM4NTUs

Reaction score

@Ross - Why did you throw a molotov into this apartment?
@Jay - Why did you worsen the fire by placing fuel cans in it?
Both of the above, please get back to me within 48 hours.

On a slightly less important note, @KUSHVOS, whoever created this base should know that areas of it clearly do not fit two players side-by-side and thus is not allowed. Remember that.

Jay

Reaction score
So did you forget about everything that happened before you posted this? You and your homeboy was trying to trickshot us at storage with a revolver for no reason causing bullets to hit us, we felt threatened so we killed him. After that you or one of your friends shot and killed me and some others that were at storage but one of our friends survived. My friend Jimmy beast survived the firefight and informed me in-game after my NLR timer was up that a black skyline r34 shot and killed some of my sweater friends at storage. We came up with a plan, we saw the black skyline was parked at slums and NO ONE else lived there, we knew it was you guys. We executed the plan and ended up burning your base down. I placed the gas cans to ensure damage is done to the inside of the base and all the props/drugs.

Reaction score
So did you forget about everything that happened before you posted this? You and your homeboy was trying to trickshot us at storage with a revolver for no reason causing bullets to hit us, we felt threatened so we killed him. After that you or one of your friends shot and killed me and some others that were at storage but one of our friends survived. My friend Jimmy beast survived the firefight and informed me in-game after my NLR timer was up that a black skyline r34 shot and killed some of my sweater friends at storage. We came up with a plan, we saw the black skyline was parked at slums and NO ONE else lived there, we knew it was you guys. We executed the plan and ended up burning your base down. I placed the gas cans to ensure damage is done to the inside of the base and all the props/drugs.
Your story checks out in that Santo Dooley did in-fact kill you. The rest of your "beef" is unconfirmed and I would like @KUSHVOS to comment on it. This being said, what involvement did Dixie Santos have?

Reaction score
Dixie was a friend off mine and santo’s that is why they was involved. I was near storage spinning around shooting and no one got hit, this was shortly after the other party had killed a medic and failed too leave the scene. I never hit anyone and then I’m just dead, I didn’t know Santo Dooley killed them till after I spawned in, they then came too our apt and chucked down the Molotov which is when me and Dixie went too find them and ended up shooting them, that was the only time I believe the black skyline was involved

Jay

Reaction score
Dixie was a friend off mine and santo’s that is why they was involved. I was near storage spinning around shooting and no one got hit, this was shortly after the other party had killed a medic and failed too leave the scene. I never hit anyone and then I’m just dead, I didn’t know Santo Dooley killed them till after I spawned in, they then came too our apt and chucked down the Molotov which is when me and Dixie went too find them and ended up shooting them, that was the only time I believe the black skyline was involved
Ok the whole situation with the medic is irrelevant to this AR but the reason why we killed the medic was because he was trying to VDM us. He did kill one of us and ended up knocking us over so we just got up and sprayed his car and killed him. We were planning on leaving until you started to shoot at us. Let me ask you this, why did you think it was a good idea to start spinning around at storage shooting your revolver? how is that realistic? You put yourself at risk by shooting towards us for no reason with no benefit for yourself at all, resulting in you jeopardizing your own life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok the whole situation with the medic is irrelevant to this AR but the reason why we killed the medic was because he was trying to VDM us. He did kill one of us and ended up knocking us over so we just got up and sprayed his car and killed him. We were planning on leaving until you started to shoot at us. Let me ask you this, why did you think it was a good idea to start spinning around at storage shooting your revolver? how is that realistic? You put yourself at risk by shooting towards us for no reason with no benefit for yourself at all, resulting in you jeopardizing your own life.
i never shot near u once? i was around the corner by the atm and all off u was at storage, the only time i shot near a player is when they ran over too me while i was spinning shooting

Jay

Reaction score
i never shot near u once? i was around the corner by the atm and all off u was at storage, the only time i shot near a player is when they ran over too me while i was spinning shooting
Well clearly you were because someone felt threatened enough to kill you, why were you spinning around shooting in the first place? i don't get it.

Reaction score
Well clearly you were because someone felt threatened enough to kill you, why were you spinning around shooting in the first place? i don't get it.
i was bored and there was no cops on so i started spinning around too shoot, after about 2 mins off me stopping shooting u killed me?

Jay

Reaction score
i was bored and there was no cops on so i started spinning around too shoot, after about 2 mins off me stopping shooting u killed me?
Ok for one I didn't kill you and two I'm just gonna leave it to @flugs or whoever deals with this AR to determine the outcome.

Reaction score
accepted.png

This situation really seems like an overall shitfest which was largely caused by @KUSHVOS deciding it was a good idea to spin around and shoot a gun in an area which was clearly public enough for other players to be affected by it. This being said, I am led to the conclusion that the final response by @Jay and @Ross was excessive.

The initial escalation where KUSHVOS was killed was valid. I can't exactly blame them for responding that way to you being silly. It's worth nothing, @KUSHVOS, that this is not the sort of mingey behaviour we would expect from someone with your record and you really need to think about what you're doing in the future.

An attack was then carried out against Jay, Struxty and the rest of their crew. This resulted in casualties, and Jimmy Beast was able to survive and evidently pass on important information. Santo Dooley was involved in this, Dixie Santos was either directly involved (acting as the driver) or their car was being used. Either way, the black Nissan was a key indicator that the target individuals were inside the apartment. KUSHVOS was involved in this and died.

@Jay, @Ross - The rest of this response is directed at you - Myself and @Hayden can agree that the way Jay and Struxty responded was reasonable, however, the problem is that KUSHVOS had died already and was in a new life. As such, unnecessary collateral damage was caused by the molotov thus rule 2.5 was violated. We would be inclined to overlook this had you not clearly seen KUSHVOS at the door and, despite knowing he had died, continued with your attack.

It's a known rule of thumb that you should not use a molotov on a base unless you are absolutely certain that all individuals inside have acted in such a way that killing them would be proportionate. Seeing as KUSHVOS was killed prior to your response, this has been broken. As I have said, you knew he was inside and therefore there really isn't any excuse for your actions.

You will both be receiving a warning for your actions. Further punishment does not feel necessary, you guys just need to make sure you are being more thorough when you choose to carry out a high-scale response such as this in future situations. Feel free to PM me with any further questions.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.