Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Player's Steam Name: Zoehpix
Player's Roleplay Name: Yuko Kurogi

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 Killed me in direct eyeshot of police and heavily armed org members and died immediately after. Also want to know the reason why I was killed if possible

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/49204267/d1337dYNbWUD

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I did not see any "heavily armed org members" at the time of shooting you, nor was I assuming they belonged to you.

For the cop, I didn't notice him there at all as what happened earlier (which you didn't show) is that the cop who was there got ran over, which lead me to conclude he wasn't on-scene.

Last edited:

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
And the reason for shooting you was because you shot a member of my organization, and I got ordered to shoot you down.

Reaction score
You saw the cop getting ran over then saw him walking back to his car (shown by the video) and still decided to kill me in a public setting with a lot of armed people around, you hadnt thought of a way to escape shown by your death

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There were also members of my organization walking around, which were telling me to shoot you and saying they have my back. I literally didn't notice the cop being there.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
If I knew the cop was there I wouldn't have shot you, this was unforeseen from my side. I also waited the entire situation before this out too until the armed guys went away, I did take my life into account while planning this with my organization members.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Tinky Thanks for the input, really isn't needed to escalate it to this level now. I would suggest you to not make potentially provoking comments.

Reaction score

After reviewing this with @Double J, we came to the conclusion that the police officer is very easy for you to see from where you are standing. This is a blatant violation of rule 3.4 and @Zoephix will receive a three-day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.