Add A New Law For Bank Robberies

Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: A new law

What law do you wish to change/add: Add a law under section 9 for bank robberies

Why should this change/addition be made: When you go to arrest someone who was involved in a bank robbery yesterday, but there is no other evidence that they have shot/killed anyone. You have to put them in for theft.

What is the aim of this change/addition: To decrease the amount of bank robberies

Additional Information: Charges should be 10k and 10 years.

Reaction score
Theft, several cases of firearm incidents such as displayal and/or discharge, Threat of physical harm and if they shot at you, attempted murder/physical harm. That should be enough, no?

Reaction score
I'm really confused to what this is a suggestion for?
You want to make a new law that means you have to arrest someone by law for breaking the law?
Please help my little brain.

Reaction score
What he's saying is to add a separate charge for robbing the bank. As far as you know they walked in with a Walther and ran away as soon as it started. By making involvement in a bank robbery a crime in itself, you would be able to catch them. I feel that the charge however should be "Armed Robbery" and maybe 6y6k max, unless of course you can prove they shot someone.

rat

Reaction score
Trespassing with intent to cause loss of life (murder), intent to commit theft and intent to commit unlawful detainment by forcing the bank manager to open the vault.

That should be a long enough sentence ur welcome.

Reaction score
Trespassing with intent to cause loss of life (murder), intent to commit theft and intent to commit unlawful detainment by forcing the bank manager to open the vault.

That should be a long enough sentence ur welcome.
i got banned from the PD for """"""""""stacking charges""""""""" so irrelevant point sorry, maybe a better suggestion is to fix your stupid online police departments policies

Reaction score
i got banned from the PD for """"""""""stacking charges""""""""" so irrelevant point sorry, maybe a better suggestion is to fix your stupid online police departments policies
Actually, @ayjay ツ said himself and it is also clearly stated in the policies that stacking charges is only permitted during extreme circumstances, ie a bank robbery.

You can make a 10 year 10k sentence out of bank robberies if you just stack tresspassing, illegal firearm displayal, illegal firearm possession, causing alarm and distress, failing to report a crime, theft, etc. Just state in the reason that it was a bank robbery and I don't think any questions will be raised.

Reaction score
Actually, @ayjay ツ said himself and it is also clearly stated in the policies that stacking charges is only permitted during extreme circumstances, ie a bank robbery.

You can make a 10 year 10k sentence out of bank robberies if you just stack tresspassing, illegal firearm displayal, illegal firearm possession, causing alarm and distress, failing to report a crime, theft, etc. Just state in the reason that it was a bank robbery and I don't think any questions will be raised.
i might define an extreme circumstance as something completely different to some sweaty IA investigator, i.e. dangerous driving is pretty serious for me so i will maybe stack it with something else but here comes sweatbag IA investigator waving his finger saying no in my opinion that was not allowed

dumb policy get rid of it
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png

Reaction score
i might define an extreme circumstance as something completely different to some sweaty IA investigator, i.e. dangerous driving is pretty serious for me so i will maybe stack it with something else but here comes sweatbag IA investigator waving his finger saying no in my opinion that was not allowed

dumb policy get rid of it
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png
eYQJmwQ.png