Server Suggestion Add chemical table and workbench locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Description of the idea: This is mainly about scrapyard but I'm sure there are other places. I'd like to be able to place a chemical table in scrapyard so I can dry drugs. At the moment, no one ever buys scrapyard because it is so expensive and the only thing you can do there is quietly grow drugs in the back room.

I'd also like to see chemical table spots in the back rooms of Bazaar and Business (cons below)

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • Gives the scrapyard a purpose
  • People won't have to buy an apartment and a bazaar shop if they want to dry drugs or do meth

What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • Scrapyard chemical table - no cons
  • Bazaar and business shops - this might make players turn their shops into "bases" but this isn't much different to growing in the back of your shop really

*Other additions:
  • Scrapyard
  • Bazaar Shops
  • Business Shops
  • Hicktown

Last edited:
Reaction score
I do agree with your idea. It is unfair that there are some places, such as the scrapyard and the business shops that Modo stated, that have no option of using the chemical table, forcing players to use specific housing to do their planting. Not only gives it the option for players to plant and base in other places, the action shifts from the standard Slums / Regal raids to other places too (only specifically looking at raiding and planting scenarios).

However, what I am scared about though, and you stated that in your con's, is that business shops start to become more of a base rather than a shop. While weed is already planted nevertheless, it only makes it more attractive to go there. But imagine a chemical table exploding in that section, where players have the chance of losing their props they put in their shops. It creates more situations where admins have to spend time refunding items to players rather than focusing on more urgent matters on the server that require their attention.

Reaction score
could you edit the suggestion to include hicktown too i'd love to be able to do meth there and its stupid we cant

Status
Not open for further replies.