add new rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: no one can use plpd windows or jail door

Your version of the rule: no one is allowed to use pd windows to shot people who are out side or camp down at jail door tell v5

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: about the windows its 1 way
and the jail door is to OP if you tried to crowbar it you will get shot as it small room

first photo show how hard to crowbar the door without dieing

2 photo show even if you open the door you wont have cover and the guy in side will have

Reaction score
The door in question is being removed soon iirc. As for the window, you sent a link to the edit page for your video that only you can access.

Reaction score
Unnecessary to add a rule that could be a simple map change instead.

Reaction score
I doubt this rule is necessary. It needlessly adds to the already lengthy list, I believe your suggestion Re the windows should be noted and that adequate measures are made in the meantime (e.g. forcing a command on booting up the server).

In relation to the jail doors, it is a rare occurrence (as is the windows, but there is an easy fix for that one), I believe that players should just bear in mind that it is difficult to attempt and should think carefully before taking such action.

Reaction score
I doubt this rule is necessary. It needlessly adds to the already lengthy list, I believe your suggestion Re the windows should be noted and that adequate measures are made in the meantime (e.g. forcing a command on booting up the server).

In relation to the jail doors, it is a rare occurrence (as is the windows, but there is an easy fix for that one), I believe that players should just bear in mind that it is difficult to attempt and should think carefully before taking such action.
tph its not rare from what i see (when i raid or my org raid) 10 raids pd they use it 7 times- if you are saying its ok then bring back office roof door office are expensive so there must be reason to base on office like its hard to raid or something

Reaction score
tph its not rare from what i see (when i raid or my org raid) 10 raids pd they use it 7 times- if you are saying its ok then bring back office roof door office are expensive so there must be reason to base on office like its hard to raid or something
I wholeheartedly agree with you on the office roof door, I don't understand what business wouldn't have a door for access to the roof rather than just a doorway

Status
Not open for further replies.