Server Suggestion Add the option to display imgur/image links to TVs

Reaction score
Description of the idea:
Allow players to display images from Imgur or other image sites from TVs

At the moment for passive RP etc, the best way to display for example a menu when running a restaurant is to upload a several hour-long video to youtube and put it on a TV which (depending on program of choice) can mean a long time of waiting for the video to render etc, which can be especially annoying when you need to make small/simple changes.

The alternative to this, of course, is to add an auto-loop function to the TV system so the video can be a minute long, rather than a few hours.

Why should this be added? (pros): Encourages the use of TVs for creative RP scenarios

What negatives could this have? (cons): Could be used the same way for annoying videos I guess, although TVs can just be disabled in that case.

OKEWqqG.png

Reaction score
Or maybe get like a poster set up, so u can put on q link and it will be pasted on a poster, i rather would love to have a new item that is thinner than a bulky tv and with a good idea behind it.

Reaction score
Or maybe get like a poster set up, so u can put on q link and it will be pasted on a poster, i rather would love to have a new item that is thinner than a bulky tv and with a good idea behind it.
whole other suggestion friend

Reaction score
I would love shit like this, I cant do the live blackjack in the bazaar. The problem is gmod's video players are a pile of wank, it's really hard to make things work with it

Reaction score
An issue with this is whilst most YouTube videos are scaled to the same size, images aren’t, which could lead some issues with images on TV’s being scaled weirdly / incomprehensibly.