Add Unused Police Barricade into PERP

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add the unused police_barrier_03 model into PERP for Police (and possibly Civilians/Roadcrew) to use. I recently discovered that this model (along with a few other unused models) were added into the content packs when V5 was released. After asking @Lelios I found out this model was planned to be added but was forgotten about and never got added. With it having the Road Closed sign on it, perhaps it could be a barricade exclusive to RTU or only available in the Police Ford Transit as it is longer than the regular police barricade

Why should this be added? (pros):
  • Provides police with more options for blocking off roads/diverting traffic
  • Makes blocking off roads more easier with only 3 of these being required to block off one side on most roads (see image below)

What negatives could this have? (cons):
  • With there already being plenty of police equipment available for officers to use, it could be argued that adding this would be an unnecessary addition.
  • Might upset some people if the barricade was made a division exclusive (e.g made exclusive for RTU)

*Other additions: N/A

d56261f08938aff5c11b066815654d8b.png

0fa9101e299509be6afcd979a44b6d9b.png

Reaction score
I like this very much. It'd be great to have, especially for shootouts.

Having it in the ford transit would make much more sense considering how large it is.

Reaction score
I'm just going to close this because there's no point making a suggestion for something that is clearly being worked on.