Addittion to law 12.14

Reaction score
Is this a new law or a change to a current law: Addition to a current law

What law do you wish to change/add: 12.14 Description of Road Signs
double-solid-yellow-line.jpg

This marking indicates that it is illegal (under law 12.5) to overtake another vehicle in this area unless instructed by a uniformed police officer.

Why should this change/addition be made: Because elsewise there is no reason for the double yellow lines in the parker tunnel and on the bends. It also clarifies Tyla's 'Blue Light Aware' campaign stating about double yellow lines:

What is the aim of this change/addition: So that the yellow lines have use and people don't dangerously overtake in these zones becuase you can't be ticketed.

M

Reaction score
Bjqo5sr.png

PARALAKE POLICE DEPARTMENT
POLICING AND POLICY

Thank you for your input! This feedback is currently being considered further by the Policing and Policy department.

After this review is complete, the Chiefs of Department will consider the options available such as implementation, community feedback, etc. and you will be informed of any progress here.

Feel free to continue posting your views.

Reaction score
Also lets add about the Yellow side lines, And the "no stoping signs" in front of areas such as cos hard wear

Reaction score
I totally agree that this should be made clear. As I have to be honest I am one of them people who sometimes gets a tiny bit salty when a car just speeds past me on the highway.