Administration Form | Updated Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

Hey everyone!

Recently Senior administration have been receiving a lot of requests to allow the community to voice their opinion and give feedback from their view of the performance of the Staff Team. Administration is a key aspect of PERP and we want to know how you guys all feel about it's current state. The sheet link below will be a questionnaire and will allow all users to fully voice what they think, bare in mind any trolling or griefing will not be tolerated so please don't bother.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L0TXFpyFlnu_uuMWiUolSTG1VjAbTA1At2v9prMlT8c/edit

We've also encountered a few issues with regards to rules so we've gone ahead and solved those issues, below I'll link the stuff changed.

• Clarificiation to mugging, specifically the following:
    Items such as: Barricades, Furniture and crafting materials are not to be dropped during a mugging.
  • 1.4 - Co-operation and Evasion -
    If a staff member requests information about an incident, users must respond honestly and without omission. PERPHeads uses an automatic demo recording feature which is not to be disabled or tampered with at any time; recordings will be available in garrysmod/demos. If a staff member requests a demo file, and that demo file was recorded within the last 14 days, you are obligated to upload it (i.e. users may safely delete demos which are older than 14 days). It is the user's responsibility to ensure that there is enough disk space on the drive that Garry's Mod is installed on to ensure that demos record.

Regards,
Senior administration.​

Reaction score
Items such as: Barricades, Furniture and crafting materials are not to be dropped during a mugging.

Gee I wonder where this came from.

kek

Reaction score
So I'm not allowed to disable Demos to combat lag?

RIP

Reaction score
Mate if I get unbanned at some point I'm not keeping my demos, those bastards are taking up my shitty amount of storage really quickly.
Like I did before- Play, quit, delete. I'm not letting one fucking server take up a shit ton of space on my PC like it did before.

Reaction score
What is this perp isnt real people steal TV ands stuff man perps is getting wierd and boring by all these rules UGH

Status
Not open for further replies.