advanced roundabout

Reaction score
in my never ending quest to turn perp on its head and make it as european themed as possible i have proposed some new ideas that will work well in contrast with the definite confirmed actually going to be added probably roundabout at the intersection.

the first idea is a turn-left lane at the business sector on business st. going towards the petrol station. This road is technically coming off of a major motorway so it is much safer to add this to stop speeding motorists from grinding to a halt whenever someone wants to turn left.

wxqf78s.jpg

the next idea is to make the weird plinths at the parker tunnel less jagged. This ensures that people wont crash into it and collapse the tunnel one day.

UH3kKVs.jpg

next, the entrance to the car park opposed from the hospital should have its entrance moved to the side; this stops vehicles waiting for the red light at the crossroad junction blocking the entrance/exit.

IwtiFhJ.jpg

finally we must do something about the higgledy piggledy sliproad entrance in the suburbs. I propose a double mini roundabout or a set of traffic lights.

jboxd5H.jpg

thank you for reading my thread; be sure to post suggestions of your own

Reaction score
excellent ideas especially the one you stole from me . the change to the subs onramp is really welcome too

Reaction score
I mean, having a roundabout at the big intersection or office intersection would be really neat though.
Oh and also we could implement parking spots on the side of the streets, parallel parking'n shit. Uncle 'Cos, Office, Poisson, Ol' Stool, and even other areas like suburbs could have it.

rat

Reaction score
no no no thank you i have enough trouble with singular round roundabouts as it is i dont want your double circle shit