Advertised as Serious Roleplay Server

Reaction score
Hey,
I've had my fair share of roleplay experience from Gmod and FiveM/GTAV and I would like to explain how my experience has been since I joined again.
These raids are so unreal, for instance, I just got shot through the window of the house I had when I pulled up a gun to get ready. But I just got blasted
instantly. This has happened numerous times and I really wanted to give this RP a chance again.

I would like to point out that if being shot at, that's a pretty valid reason to kill on sight. But holding it up not in an attacking position is just pure RDM in my eyes.
If you enforce it better I might come back but for the moment I'm leaving again and hope you can improve.
These are just my 5 cents, take it as you will but I really wanted to get this message out.

Reaction score
Roleplay:
/me raids you, kills you, steals your drugs, drains your bank account, empties your storage, transfers your car
/roll
omg i just ROLE-PLAYED on PERPHEADS AWESOME GMOD COMMUNITY

Reaction score
This server's changed a lot over the years, there's not really any "roleplay" like you would see on Arma or Fivem. If you want roleplay where you do 20 /me's and stand there like you're playing second life, go play Fivem or Arma. They are way more cabable than gmod is.

Reaction score
you take a boat to school???
Yes

This boat to be exact:
b8deaeeb4ca759194a7231f8132feefb.png

Last edited: