Alliat's Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Alliat

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:73463429

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I signed up as an helper because I wanted to something more for the community. When I became helper I automatically got more involved with the staff team. There I saw a part of Perp I knew existed, but I never got involved in. I found it very motivating to see how the staff team is working really hard every day to keep our player experience enjoyable. I have done my best in being as active as possible within the community and helping players with my limited powers. This varied from talking to players running over the intersection, to informing staff members about player breaking rules. Helping the community is great, but I feel that I would like to become a more autonomous staff member. I don't want to be a helper I want to be a slover. I do believe I have the skills and knowledge to become this. With my experience in the server as a civilian and a police officer I have seen most dimensions. Like powergrowing, roleplay and police role play. I think there is still a lot for me to learn within the staff team and I think that becoming an enforcer will offer my to opportunity to develop my skills.

I want to progress further, within the great staff team we have today. In the hope that my contribution will make a positive change for everyone in the community. Even if it is ever so slightly. As a helper I showed multiple sweaters around the city and assisted people with their general questions. I like to make the next step in which i can not only explain people the rules but also enforce them to keep the server a fun place to hangaround. When I first joined perp their there always staff members to protect me against rulebreakers and answer my questions. After 5 years I hope I can do the same for the people that join today.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I have been less active the last 2 weeks. This was because of my last study period for the year. In general I have a very consistent activity. This period is now over and I can focus on perp again. I hope you will find suitable candidates.

Kind regards,

Alliat

Status
Not open for further replies.