Allow players to join both a business/passive org and a criminal org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/allow...ive-org-and-a-criminal-org.35974/#post-247590

Main Idea: Allow people to join a passive org such as a business and also a criminal org.

Full description of the idea: What I'm thinking is for criminal organisations the menu stays the same as the F3 menu. However, on the F3 menu, make 2 tabs, one for current org and another for a business. The business tab should be exactly the same as organisations with perms ect so you can access more than one org storage and invite or kick others from your business. However, businesses wont have an org chat. This is nothing like allowing people to join more than 1 org and creating a massive zerg, I don't want that. In the business tab's org description, people could write what to name bazaar shops and descriptions to have. Adverts could also then be saved for members of the business to use. Dont really need the same text above heads to show people are in your business. Allow business owners to preset business names and descriptions for employees to use if they chose.

Why should it be added?: Allows people to use one org storage for a business and one for criminal rp. Information such as shop names and descriptions, /adverts to use, hex codes, bank numbers can be kept in business org descriptions then as well as allowing people to be in both a criminal org as well as a business like Waypo or JD Crafting.

Pros:
-Allows people to have businesses/passive organisation and a criminal organisation.
-Allow people to use one org storage for criminal rp and another org storage for a business.

Cons:
-None

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I returned to the server, I noticed the lack of RP (mainly passiveRP) that is currently done in the server.

One of the reasons might be exactly this: people have to choose between a Passive Organization and a Criminal one and it won't be a surprise that most people choose the last one.

Therefore, for what you said, a clear line between criminal and business orgs fot better management, but also as an incentive to RP (maybe), you have my support.

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes this would be very useful for boosting the amount of roleplay on the server

+support

Status
Not open for further replies.